Reviews for I Am Also Thy Brother
raniqueenrani chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I keep reading this every few weeks and it just keeps getting better and better. Why does't this have more favorites? It's amazing.
Emma chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Traumatized shadowhunter orphans got that one right. Seriously the amount of loss that they all have to deal with, I don't think I could survive so many losses. I enjoyed this story very much. I like both Gabriel and Gideon. There both alike in a brotherly way, they both care deeply about one another. I just find the pair sweet. The relationship between Will and Gabriel is ace. Its funny how Gabriel ends up being with Will's sister in the end. Gabriel and Gideon are just so likeable, well in my opinion anyway.
Fearless Noodle chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
This was amazing. Really.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
soooo pretty, i love the lightwood boys!
rachelherondale chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I liked this, yes. It's cute *_*
LaraElizabeth1 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
I ADORED this. It felt like a missing scene in the book, and this really feels like justice I adore those brothers.
Alicante chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Poor Gabriel, will you be continuing this? I'd love to read more!
Twankie208 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Awesome portrayal of characters as always :) I really wish there were more Infernal Devices fics out there, especially when I read one so well written as this little one shot.

Good job getting into Gideon's head, I really felt like you displayed his feelings for his family very clearly. You also did a great job portraying Gabriel and Gideon's relationship :) it seemed very real.

Anyways great little one shot I'm looking forward to reading some more Devices fics from you, should you choice to write more. :)
you-and-I-we-have-the-stars chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Well, I have not read a single Infernal Device book yet and only know bits and pieces about the characters, but these two brothers have fascinated me from the start and I just love what you have done here with them. It was gorgeously written with a hint od sadness due to the reason Gabriel is there en their talk about their dad yet there is also that happy note with Gideon's cute love for Sophie, the scones reference and how he gets his family ring back and puts it back on. Truly nice story.

Hugs
SmurfLuvsCookies chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Yay! I was hoping for some Infernal Devices fics from you to be honest. You've made little references here and there so I was keeping my fingers crossed. You didn't disappoint! I liked the insight into the way too underdeveloped relationship between the Lightwood brothers.
Imogene San Luca chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I really liked that. I didn't really think I'd enjoy it as much as I did. But something about the way you write is just so accessible and real and I can never get enough.

This brings me to a very important question: can you please write all shadowhunter books from now on? Please? Seriously, I read the actual stuff written by CC, and it feels more like a fanfiction story than your writing does. If you're not working as a writer, you should be - you're amazing.

Even though this was just a simple oneshot about secondary characters I don't really care about, I enjoyed this a lot, and this alone was better than any scene between Gabriel that was actually in the series.

Keep on being awesome! :)
Depthsofthemind chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I like how you added the part about Gabriel changing the story around to cope better. I had to reread the part about him looking for Benedict when they are out with counsler Wayland like three times to thinking I was reading it wrong; that was one detail I found very interesting. Also I like how you portray their relationship. If I saw this on google I would believe it was one of Cassandra Claire's little extras. though I'm a little curios as to why Gideon give Gabriel some old apple when he has hundreds of scones varying in freshness underneath his bed.
maddie4president chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
That was so good! It was really well written; I've been waiting for a story like this for a long time, I'm glad you posted it.
zozo42 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This was really cute. I love sibling bonding and I think Gideons a pretty good guy.
marie chapter 1 . 6/18/2013