Reviews for Can't Hide Forever
Solangelo chapter 8 . 7/28
Literally was listening to uma Thurman while read chapter eight. Man I love this story so much this is my 15 th Time reading it!
Mew chapter 11 . 5/24
This. Was. Perfect. I love you ._.
Please! You must continue this masterpiece.
bookwormcathy chapter 11 . 2/7
omg love it love it love it!
awesome sauce chapter 11 . 1/10
Fucking love this oh my god just yes. I want to hug you for writing this
malia.aguinaga chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
I. Absolutely. Love. This. Omg this is amazing i need more of this you have no idea. I really enjoyed the part when Edd and Kev were all snuggly so freaking cute!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/3/2014
I love this. I really love that everyone knows but not him, it's so cute. Some of it is sad, but I can relate. I think I really love the Latino side , it fits? I really like that. I really loved that smutty bit where Eddward was master bating in Spanish, the detailed dicription , where he talks about wanting to be domenated and forced to scream really made me blush. -I've covered a lot of smut lands, but this is definitely one of my favorites-
Therefore ! My friend, I expect a very very very hot couple of sex scenes between these two! You have set the new Barr ;}
FaintWolf chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
This fan fic was written beautifully and I love it. I loved the ending it's was perfect thank you for the beautiful story love you!
Tigger317 chapter 11 . 7/27/2014
So amazing! I absolutely LOVE this fic!
kurapika247 chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
yay i love rise against to! _
AJB66613 chapter 11 . 6/17/2014
Yay! They are finally together! I couldn't help but notice that this hasn't been labelled "complete" yet, so that makes me wonder if an epilogue chapter is going to be coming up, or if we get to see them finish this year of high school trying to get through the tauntings every new couple faces, or, I just don't know. What I hope for, however, is a new chapter in the near future. Please do not stop writing!
Hannah chapter 11 . 6/13/2014
Please continue this! I read it in one say, and I want more! D:
fluffyg chapter 6 . 4/8/2014
thanks for not making ed an idiot
Trinity Emerald Mitsu chapter 11 . 4/2/2014
T-T Do I even have to say it?
gyspywitch19 chapter 11 . 3/14/2014
beautiful! *tears* just beautiful!