Reviews for Black In Black
fringeperson chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Okay, I know that this is more than a year old, but nowhere have you marked it as complete - and I'd really like to read some more of this. It's a great premise. An excellent beginning - and you did say "chapter the first" at the beginning, so I do hope that you've got a chapter the second stashed somewhere.
moosejuice5 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
This is truly very good, it's a shame theirs only a little of it, I'd love to read more.
ToshimiOkami chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Awesome! Looking forward to reading more! XD
dark shadowed rose chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
For pity's sake you have to write more! I mean it. This is the first one I've read with both Sirius and Harry in Firefly and i love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
This is an excellent first chapter! I would love to read more!
yo chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
just want to say it's a shame there's not more of this
azertq chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
hi, do you think you will continue this story, or did you just plan to stop here?
Skendo chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Have only watched the first episode of Firefly, but it was enough to absolutely love this fic :) Love how Harry is almost the responsible adult even tho Sirius is the Godfather lol :) please update :)
dead feather chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
This was pretty brilliant! I hope you continue this one day
blackcatkuroi chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Awesome set up, love these crossovers! And yours is looking to be an interesting crossover at that! I am totally looking forward to how you write this out, seeing as you're coming at this after Serenity (which I am also glad about, for some reason. I like seeing what happens next rather than seeing how it could have been changed in this story...dunno why...)

Love it and looking forward to more!

Kuroi
history chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I like the story!
GrinningJest3r chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Why would you start with something so tantalizing and then do nothing with it?
Mrs. Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
*happy trilling noises*

Thank you for sharing this with us! I can't wait for more!
FluffyNevyn chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Aint been updated in a while, if it ever will be again, but this is a beautiful start.
fire and flam chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Hey just wondering if you were planning on continuing your story? I think its great so fair would love to read where you go with it
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »