Reviews for Black In Black
antipodean chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Love the story so far, hope you continue playing with the plotline, its so cool!
otakuguy chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Nice start. I'm very interested in seeing where you take it.
JustAFool chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
cool, always like when Sirius is a main character. Hope you continue it.
vanarian chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
There aren't enough of these crossovers. This looks intriguing. Please update it soon!
Really well-written, and you can't leave me hanging there! It's not nice!

-vanarian
satoz chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Sounds interesting so far. looking forward to more
DarkStrider chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Yes. A thousand times, yes! Can't wait for more! I can imagine the meeting between Harry and River now: "My god, woman, what the hell did they do to your mind!? No! Don't show me that! Argh!" Mal: "What'd you see?" Harry: "Simon having sex."
Navn Ukjent chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Good start.

I hope to read more soon.
Jin Masters chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
good story i hope to see more of it. i especially like how you managed to portray Sirius and Harry
kcbn chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
interesting story so far and I hope you continue it.
The Defenestrated Typewriter chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
looking forward to when mind reader river meets the pair of occluded wizards
Twisha chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
This is very well written and an interesting idea as well. Please continue!
Pericles of Cholargos chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
It's pretty well written, I look forward to the next chapter.
Akua chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This is amazing. This is a well crafted crossover (in my opinion). It all seems to fit together rather well. And Harry and Sirius are still wizards of a sort. Will they discover any other abilities along the way of adventures with Serenity? It'd be amusing. In fact, I can't wait till River meets them. Will she be able to read Harry's mind? If not, that might cause her to flip... or maybe the crew will notice how Harry seems to 'know' things and call him a Reader. Either way it sounds shiny!

I can't wait for more, so I hope you update soon!

-Akua
Ricky12440 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This was a great chapter. I like the setup so far. I like the way the story's going, and you've written the characters really well. I can't wait for the next chapter of this.
Oh I am Slain chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I assume that want be a problem?
I assume that won't be a problem?

ligilimency
legilimency

Overall, very well-done premise, and your writing mechanics, characterizations, and humor are decent. I can't comment much, since this is jut the first chapter, but I'm hoping you've come up with a bunch of adventures for the protagonists with a bunch of hilariously cascading failures, which they'll have to dig themselves out of. Cheers!
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »