Reviews for Black In Black
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Brilliant.
Listen Harry, anyone who slaughters thousands, maybe even millions of people, just because they want to govern themselves, aren't exactly the good guys.
Thank you, Sirius.
"The fates owe him." Mal glanced at his second in command, "That wasn't ominous, nope, not at all." Harry chuckled,
Funny, if you forget the past.
"Snap, you ready young'un?" "Still? Alright, yeah I'm ready… This is better when they explode," he mumbled the last bit. "What was that?" "…Nothing." "Pay attention!"
Funny.
"It was Reynolds and his crew who let the 'verse know about the Miranda debacle." "Well that is interesting…" Harry trailed off. "What are you thinking?" "I'm thinking we are going to enjoy working for Malcolm Reynolds.
Good.
Good day, good night, and good luck, Harry, River, Sirius.
stonerkenobi7 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This has the potential to be a very fun story while being original. Look forward to more chapters!
FranticHamster chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
great first chapter this is the first harry potter firefly crossover I have found worth reading
starboy454 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
excellent start
Separ chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Very nice beginning, looking forward to their adventures!
Treant Balewood chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
you've caught me hook line sinker, I'll be watchin out for the next chapter, Thanks for writing!
Cygnus80 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Excellent beginning.

Hope to read more in the future.
FLaTone chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Great setup so far, can't wait for the next update!
jojobevco chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Good story
Caexah chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
awesome
dragonsheart8261920 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Oh I like this I want more please!
Adam chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Thank you, HP and Firefly/Serenity is one of my favorite crossovers. A fairly standard opening but it was well written and certainly enjoyable; I look forward to what's next.
thegenuineimitation chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Great start can't wait to see where you go with it!
tremerid chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Thank you very much for posting such a wonderful Firefly/HP crossover! I keep an eye out for them, and this is one of the few I've liked enough to leave a review for. The bit involving their magic was a nice twist on things. Only passive magic makes things more even. But does passive magic include apparition or the animagus transformation? After all, animagus is just changing your body into an animal. I dunno if they every mentioned what it takes to learn the skill, but pretty much everything I've read is Fanon.

Anyway, I'm going to fav this fic, and keep an eye out for any more chapters.

Keep up the awesome work and post more when you can!

Regards,

-Tremerid
Ravenclaw Samurai chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Yay! Harry and Sirius both in the black! I'm glad that Harry is not alone in this new world and I thought there was a lot of character development that really helped to give a picture of how they survived and adapted to the Firefly' verse. I can't wait to see how they'll interact with the rest of Serenity's crew. More please!
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »