Reviews for Little things
ClaireBear1982 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Oh wow! Poor Andromeda I never thought of her life in those terms before... Thank God Ted was there to take her away from all that, he really did rescue her.
Mein Liebling chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I love how you did this on the Black sister's, and their relationships with the men. Ted is sweet and soft, Rabastan is cold and mean. That really made this interesting and I found this very interesting to read about "The little things".

26/30 for creativity.
10/10 for spelling and grammar.
10/10 for flow.
19/20 for use of prompts.
20/20 for characterization.
10/10 for a remarkable story.

95 points: Outstanding for Transfiguration!
Holly The Sparkling Unicorn chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This was really short but I really liked it. I love how you added aboutBella and Cissa and such. Great job on this one!

Transfiguration - O

Title/Summary - 10/10
Implicating OC students - /
Total: 75/80 93.8%
saltzmans chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
although this was really rather short, i enjoyed it!

i don't really go out of my way to read tedandromeda but when i do read it, i always love their relationship!

in this fic, i especially loved the use of second person and the comparison between andromeda's life with ted compared to her abusive life with her real family.

my favourite line was:

[ Because it's the small, everyday things that got you thinking (pleading, more like, to run away) rather than the big things, which were always present in the meaningless background of your life. ]

because i think it really sums up andromeda's life beautifully! overall, wonderful drabble!
StrawberryDuckFeathers chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I really like the moral-sounding beginning of the story, and I like how it also sort of lays out the plot of the story at the same time, but with enough vagueness to be enticing and enough detail also. :)

I like how it's in second person, but relating to the character of Andromeda. It's something cool I've never really seen done before, and a great way to use second person that doesn't involve the not-even-allowed-on-FF- you-X-reader stories. :) It puts us in our shoes, and I like that effect. :3

I really like how it involves the senses to make us feel just how she felt- like the beatings and the touch of Ted's hand and the clumsy arm wrapped around the waist. It does like I said before with the putting-us-in-her-shoes, and it makes it even more effective.

And oh, my, that was a heartbreaking portrayal... I really like how you've used longer sentences with the horrifying things that have happened in her life- like it's listing them all. Maybe when she remembers one, they trigger the others too. :(

I am not so sure, but personally, I feel the Ted part could also be interpreted as being somewhat forceful instead of caring? That's just me though- I'm unsure whether to interpret it as care, since it seems to be contrasted to the next line, or maybe him 'luring her in' for something much worse... (Sorry if I misinterpreted. :) )

Great job! :D

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Here is my critique and some suggestions for you. If you would like me to clarify anything here, feel free to ask me to do so. :)

. (her first kill that you drive you away) In this section, the first' you' needs to be omitted in order for the sentence to make sense. :)
[ her first kill that drive you away]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A dark fic that flows very well and has a lot of emotion in such a short piece! Great job, and keep up the good work! :D