Reviews for The Weapon
doyleshuny chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
What? NOOOOOOOOO! Come on! You're seriously leaving us on that note? Why would they drug Sammy? What would that accomplish? I can't believe this but I'm with Castiel on this. Dean better pull his head out of his ass and quit it with the pity party he's kind of become known for. Seriously if I had a fit everytime my little brother hurt my feeling's they would have slapped a straight jacket on me long ago. That's what little brother's do. You don't throw them to the wind. I hope Dean figures out what's going on soon. He's really pissing me off. EXCELLENT JOB! PLEASE UPDATE!
MysteryMadchen chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
Ok so two things: One I am totally pissed at Dean in this chapter, not liking him at all right now. :) and two I FINALLY got the title. These guys want to use Sam as their weapon. duh Nicole, sure took me long enough right? I sure hope that Sam DOESN'T break down and give in but sure am hoping that there's lots of Sam torture to come and that Dean feels like an ass for his attitude. Come on Bobby put the pieces together and find out that Sam is NOT ok. :) Thanks for the update, Nicole. :)
SPN Mum chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
So no one is worried about Sam yet? Whatever happened to Dean's 'Sammy-radar'? O.o I guess he doesn't have it anymore. He's perfectly happy being on his own. He isn't even worried about Lucifer getting hid hands on Sam, how messed up is that? :( I don't know how Reggie and Tim are going to make Sam do what they want, but they obviously want him weak.
mandancie chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
oh my goodness! please update soon! Dean has to get worried about Sam soon! :)
SPN Mum chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
Oh great! Tim and Reggie back for more? Sam is in trouble this time, since no one knows where he is, or that he's been taken. O.o I don't know how he's going to get out of this. Dean WOULD be happier without Sam right now! :(
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Dean's attitude about Sam starting the Apocalypse sure bugs me! He acts like Sam KNEW what he was doing, and did it anyway. None of them knew that killing Lilith would break the final seal, that Sam was used by the demons and angels both. Sam didn't have an angel watching out for him like Dean did. Instead he was treated as though he chose to be 'an abomination' by having the demon blood. Dean was always too judgemental of Sam, and now Sam is paying the price for it. :(
angeleyenc chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
plz update! noo! Sammy! dean you idgit! Sammy is in trouble!
reannablue chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
Terrific story so far...looking forward to more.
reannablue chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Love your story start...Wow, even happier to see there is more.
anna3311234 chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
Oh wow! I love this so far! Wonderful!
Miuda22 chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
I'm loving this story so far, I have a love/hate relationship with this season of the show, I love the angst but I hate how much pain our boys where in, especially Sam. He never really got the forgiveness he deserved after jumping into the cage. That's why he was so messed up at the end of season 8. I can't wait to see where you take this and whether Dean snaps out of it soon. We are after all our own worst enemy.
BranchSuper chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
Dean really needs a good smack. He's very self-righteous for the man who started the whole ball rolling by agreeing to torture others in hell.
Souless666 chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Oh, please more soon. These Cliffers are killers. LOL
MysteryMadchen chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
Oh boy oh boy Sam's been taking and I Can't WAIT to find out what is coming up. Hope for an update just as soon as you can squeeze one out. Thanks again, Nicole. :)
babyreaper chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Oh dear, things not looking so good for Sam and Dean is feeling...free? Little does he know the mess his little brother is in. What will happen when he does find out, how much guilt can he heap upon himself for deserting Sam? Thanks for updating
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »