Reviews for The Weapon
mandancie chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
oh my goodness! please update soon! Dean has to get worried about Sam soon! :)
SPN Mum chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
Oh great! Tim and Reggie back for more? Sam is in trouble this time, since no one knows where he is, or that he's been taken. O.o I don't know how he's going to get out of this. Dean WOULD be happier without Sam right now! :(
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Dean's attitude about Sam starting the Apocalypse sure bugs me! He acts like Sam KNEW what he was doing, and did it anyway. None of them knew that killing Lilith would break the final seal, that Sam was used by the demons and angels both. Sam didn't have an angel watching out for him like Dean did. Instead he was treated as though he chose to be 'an abomination' by having the demon blood. Dean was always too judgemental of Sam, and now Sam is paying the price for it. :(
angeleyenc chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
plz update! noo! Sammy! dean you idgit! Sammy is in trouble!
reannablue chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
Terrific story so far...looking forward to more.
reannablue chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Love your story start...Wow, even happier to see there is more.
anna3311234 chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
Oh wow! I love this so far! Wonderful!
Miuda22 chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
I'm loving this story so far, I have a love/hate relationship with this season of the show, I love the angst but I hate how much pain our boys where in, especially Sam. He never really got the forgiveness he deserved after jumping into the cage. That's why he was so messed up at the end of season 8. I can't wait to see where you take this and whether Dean snaps out of it soon. We are after all our own worst enemy.
BranchSuper chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
Dean really needs a good smack. He's very self-righteous for the man who started the whole ball rolling by agreeing to torture others in hell.
Souless666 chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Oh, please more soon. These Cliffers are killers. LOL
MysteryMadchen chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
Oh boy oh boy Sam's been taking and I Can't WAIT to find out what is coming up. Hope for an update just as soon as you can squeeze one out. Thanks again, Nicole. :)
babyreaper chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Oh dear, things not looking so good for Sam and Dean is feeling...free? Little does he know the mess his little brother is in. What will happen when he does find out, how much guilt can he heap upon himself for deserting Sam? Thanks for updating
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Cool! You updated this one! I REALLY wanted this one updated! I'm dying to see what happens when "free" Dean finds out that Sam has been taken. I wonder if he'll feel so "free" then. I think no doubt you can tell that line pissed me off. I mean while Dean's off flirting and basically being a giant manwhore with his newfound freedom Sam is all kinds of danger. I don't want that ruining Dean's new freedom though. Okay enough of my rant. I'm pretty excited to see Tim and Reggie. They did tell Sam they would be back and I guess they kept true to their word. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
BranchSuper chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Dean, smarten up! Sam needs you!
Katlover98 chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Sammy!

There is going to be hell to pay when Dean finds out what's being done to his kid brother.

Great chapter, can't wait for more.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »