Reviews for The Weapon
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Ok so, excited for you to have a new story out and can't wait for my limp Sam to come. I always HATED that the show only pointed out that Sam started the Apocalypse when all he was trying to do was kill an evil demon and if he'd done it anywhere other than that church he would have been a hero. He didn't know what killing Lilith would do, if he had then that would have been a very different story and they there's the fact that Dean DID know what he was doing and HE DID break the first seal. Yes he didn't know that doing what he did in hell would break a seal but he did know that it wasn't going to lead to anything good. Yet the show does nothing but point out Sam's mistake. :( Yep, I'm a Sam girl, can't help it. ;) Thanks bunches and bring on the limp Sam anytime I'm ready and waiting! Nicole.
Kailene chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Great, great start! Can't wait for more.

Love pissed-off Bobby giving Dean his two cents worth. Somebody's got too, and he's just the man for the job.

Always wished Dean had found out about Tim & Reggie, can't wait to see where you go with this.
AshleyMarie84 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I love au versions of this episode! I can't wait to see where you take this. Hope you update soon!
Souless666 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I always wanted to see a story where Reggie and Tim got to use Sam's powers and what that would do to the storyline.
sarah chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
awesome start
can't wait for more
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
It's pretty bad when even Bobby can't talk sense into those two.
babyreaper chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I know Sam was at fault with the Ruby thing and the blood, but I thought Dean was a real dick in this series, and I'm a fan of his. When Sam needed him the most he walked away and left Sam to deal with all that Apocalyptic stuff on his own. Obviously he's going to live to regret that decision. Thanks looking forward to more.
mandancie chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
oh wow! I can't wait to see how this turns out! :)
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Dammit! I really want to know what happens! Please don't take forever to update this. It's really well done but I want to know what's going to happen in the next chapter before three weeks or a month passes. I see Tim and Reggie and I know things aren't going to end well. Not to mention Dean is acting like the supreme dick.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This sounds like a great start and I can't wait to see where you go with this. Thanks!
sammynanci chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Grrr! What I'm angry with Dean now! I hope he repents and much of not listening to Sam when he called for help, and I never bothered to tell him that to see the future wanted to meet with him again. This Dean, xd! I look forward to the continuation! I loved it, as always!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
omg.. wow.. aww love bobby he awesome
mb64 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This is a great beginning! Can't wait for more!

193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13