Reviews for The Weapon
O r i g i n a l1 chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
Great finish! Thank you for the wonderful story!
Jkf340 chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
Bless you
SPN Mum chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
Dean might have finally come to his senses regarding Sam, but I think I agree with Cas. Dean doesn't deserve Sam. He still has a lot to make up for, and Sam has a lot to heal from, and not just his physical injuries. I think they should stay at Bobby's until Sam feels ready to deal with crap again. Bobby will help Sam heal. I hope Dean apologizes to Sam, over and over again, and that he means it when he says he won't ever let Sam go again.

Thanks for the story! :)
Katlover98 chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
Aww, it's finished? Great story.

Yay! Sammy and Dean are back together again.
sarah chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
great story
can't believe its actually over
well done
Mistycat chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
I am enjoying this story. I thought this was a very good chapter. I am a total fan of this type of story. Thank you.
mandancie chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
oh wow! this was totally AWESOME! :) I loved it! :) They got what they deserved. I am so happy that Dean was there for Sam in the end. (took long enough)! Well, I so can't wait to read what you write next! :)
Demon Majick chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
*flails around* THOSE JERKS DESERVED WHAT CAS AND DEAN DID TO THEM! Poor Sammy! *cries along side anyone else that is*
ToxicTenshi chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
While I am sad it's over it was a good ending with lots of feels, so good job! The sadistic me is glad they got revenge, hehe. I'm also glad they made up, Sam and Dean that is. They need each other after all. Thanks again for the story : )
Elisab68 chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
This is a very good end. Sam and Dean are no longer angry. Hunters wicked are punished. Thank you Castiel for opening the eyes of Dean and Thank you very much for this great story.
Polaris'05 chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
Aaaaah the feels! The feels... I'm SO happy they're not fighting each other anymore :( It makes me so sad. And yep, I figured Dean would pretty much flip the heck out when he discovered what happened! Can't believe those hunters were EVER dumb enough to take Dean Winchester's baby brother like that... when will these idiots learn!?
Thanks so much for sharing this story! I'm glad I found it! Keep writing, hope to see more from you!
L.A.H.H chapter 9 . 1/13/2014
Poor boys. Excellent chapter. Thanks for writing
PriWinchester chapter 9 . 1/13/2014
Awesome chapter! Great balance of a pissed and protective dean. Gotta love em! Looking forward to next chapter!
angeleyenc chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
plz update! great story! my boys! *sigh*
Greyfalcon01 chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
AiElizabeth,
Sorry for not getting this chapter critiqued earlier, I was sick all last week.
Anyway, onwards ...
The plot continues nicely forward. How interesting that it takes Cas to find out that Sam is in trouble and yank Dean back into the hunt. I like how Cas does such a good job of determining what is really going on with Sam.
Boy is Dean mad! Though this sounds more like the 'blowing off steam' kind of mad. He's threatened to kill Sam repeatedly-when he messes up the Impala, mostly. It's hard to say whether he is serious with his words this time or not.
And Sam? What can I say-poor guy!
The sentences I have trouble with are:
(1) 'Perhaps it is a fluke, Castiel tried to tell himself but it didn't sound very convincing.' Perhaps you should use 'feel' instead of 'sound'?
(2) 'Tim shook his head, "Nope, no one hear but us."' The 'hear' should be 'here'.
I wonder what Lucifer is going to do to these hunters, since he knows roughly where they are (via the janitor/demon from last chapter). You have made them quite reprehensible, congratulations on your success in this area.

Keep up the good work!