Reviews for The Weapon
L.A.H.H chapter 10 . 1/14/2014
I am so glad Dean got the full story. Thanks for writing. Excellent chapter
angeleyenc chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
great story hun! my boys! *hugs*
Guest chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
This was a good fic. You had them all in character for the most part, and I really liked the plot. You did really good with the descriptions of what was happening too, and I got chills when Dean heard the Bon Jovi song. I almost cried coz that was such a cool scene on the show.

I wasn't getting upset about Dean being a dick, that's normal for him. I really wasn't looking for him to go running to the rescue. What I was waiting to see was for Sam to use his Telekinesis any of the times he drank the blood and fling the hunters into a wall or fling there guns away. Now, that would have been way cooler than Dean suddenly deciding to give a crap about his brother instead of just himself for a change, and come running to the rescue. I kinda just skimmed thru the parts with Dean coz he annoys me. And What kind of bullets were they shooting the demons with? Coz regular bullets wouldn't hurt them. And if its rock salt, that wouldn't kill the hosts. Sam could also pull the demon without killing the host. He had trouble with that at 1st, but he was able to control that toward the end of season 4.

I was glad that Sam bitched Dean out when he woke up. Too bad he didn't have the energy to punch Dean, that's what he deserved. Cas so should have when Dean said that he saved Sam and he wasn't mad so that should make it all better. Like Sam was supposed to kiss his feet or something. Yeah, I'm sure Sam was glad to be away from the hunters, but he had a right to be mad at Dean too. There are so many times I think Sam should smack the crap out of Dean. Sam definitely shouldn't have had to ask Dean for help. Dean should have helped him because that's what brothers do, but it was like Dean thought Sam owed him like Dean wanted a reward or something. Ugh, sorry I really did like this fic, but Dean just pisses me off so much. Not just in this fic, but on the show too. He just has to have everything his way and to hell with what anyone else thinks. He thinks his way is the only way and that he's always right. Anyway, I'm gonna end my Dean rant now. LOL I don't hate Dean, but like I said, he pisses me off, alot!
BranchSuper chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
Those hunters fully deserved what Dean did to them, though Dean will have to live with what he did. At least he no longer self-righteously holds Sam in contempt for drinking the demon blood, as it was forced upon him. 'Bout time. He's had to finally acknowledge how much Sam means to him, and that he must treasure his brother and regain his trust. Good story.
MysteryMadchen chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
So bummed the story is at it's end but did enjoy the ride and can't wait to read your next one. I hope you have a wonderful week and I'll see ya in the next review, thanks so much! Nicole. :)
O r i g i n a l1 chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
Great finish! Thank you for the wonderful story!
Jkf340 chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
Bless you
SPN Mum chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
Dean might have finally come to his senses regarding Sam, but I think I agree with Cas. Dean doesn't deserve Sam. He still has a lot to make up for, and Sam has a lot to heal from, and not just his physical injuries. I think they should stay at Bobby's until Sam feels ready to deal with crap again. Bobby will help Sam heal. I hope Dean apologizes to Sam, over and over again, and that he means it when he says he won't ever let Sam go again.

Thanks for the story! :)
Katlover98 chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
Aww, it's finished? Great story.

Yay! Sammy and Dean are back together again.
sarah chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
great story
can't believe its actually over
well done
Mistycat chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
I am enjoying this story. I thought this was a very good chapter. I am a total fan of this type of story. Thank you.
mandancie chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
oh wow! this was totally AWESOME! :) I loved it! :) They got what they deserved. I am so happy that Dean was there for Sam in the end. (took long enough)! Well, I so can't wait to read what you write next! :)
Demon Majick chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
*flails around* THOSE JERKS DESERVED WHAT CAS AND DEAN DID TO THEM! Poor Sammy! *cries along side anyone else that is*
ToxicTenshi chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
While I am sad it's over it was a good ending with lots of feels, so good job! The sadistic me is glad they got revenge, hehe. I'm also glad they made up, Sam and Dean that is. They need each other after all. Thanks again for the story : )
Elisab68 chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
This is a very good end. Sam and Dean are no longer angry. Hunters wicked are punished. Thank you Castiel for opening the eyes of Dean and Thank you very much for this great story.
198 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »