Reviews for The Weapon
BranchSuper chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
Those hunters fully deserved what Dean did to them, though Dean will have to live with what he did. At least he no longer self-righteously holds Sam in contempt for drinking the demon blood, as it was forced upon him. 'Bout time. He's had to finally acknowledge how much Sam means to him, and that he must treasure his brother and regain his trust. Good story.
MysteryMadchen chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
So bummed the story is at it's end but did enjoy the ride and can't wait to read your next one. I hope you have a wonderful week and I'll see ya in the next review, thanks so much! Nicole. :)
O r i g i n a l1 chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
Great finish! Thank you for the wonderful story!
Jkf340 chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
Bless you
SPN Mum chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
Dean might have finally come to his senses regarding Sam, but I think I agree with Cas. Dean doesn't deserve Sam. He still has a lot to make up for, and Sam has a lot to heal from, and not just his physical injuries. I think they should stay at Bobby's until Sam feels ready to deal with crap again. Bobby will help Sam heal. I hope Dean apologizes to Sam, over and over again, and that he means it when he says he won't ever let Sam go again.

Thanks for the story! :)
Katlover98 chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
Aww, it's finished? Great story.

Yay! Sammy and Dean are back together again.
sarah chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
great story
can't believe its actually over
well done
Mistycat chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
I am enjoying this story. I thought this was a very good chapter. I am a total fan of this type of story. Thank you.
mandancie chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
oh wow! this was totally AWESOME! :) I loved it! :) They got what they deserved. I am so happy that Dean was there for Sam in the end. (took long enough)! Well, I so can't wait to read what you write next! :)
Demon Majick chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
*flails around* THOSE JERKS DESERVED WHAT CAS AND DEAN DID TO THEM! Poor Sammy! *cries along side anyone else that is*
ToxicTenshi chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
While I am sad it's over it was a good ending with lots of feels, so good job! The sadistic me is glad they got revenge, hehe. I'm also glad they made up, Sam and Dean that is. They need each other after all. Thanks again for the story : )
Elisab68 chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
This is a very good end. Sam and Dean are no longer angry. Hunters wicked are punished. Thank you Castiel for opening the eyes of Dean and Thank you very much for this great story.
Polaris'05 chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
Aaaaah the feels! The feels... I'm SO happy they're not fighting each other anymore :( It makes me so sad. And yep, I figured Dean would pretty much flip the heck out when he discovered what happened! Can't believe those hunters were EVER dumb enough to take Dean Winchester's baby brother like that... when will these idiots learn!?
Thanks so much for sharing this story! I'm glad I found it! Keep writing, hope to see more from you!
L.A.H.H chapter 9 . 1/13/2014
Poor boys. Excellent chapter. Thanks for writing
PriWinchester chapter 9 . 1/13/2014
Awesome chapter! Great balance of a pissed and protective dean. Gotta love em! Looking forward to next chapter!
195 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »