Reviews for The Weapon
Polaris'05 chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
Aaaaah the feels! The feels... I'm SO happy they're not fighting each other anymore :( It makes me so sad. And yep, I figured Dean would pretty much flip the heck out when he discovered what happened! Can't believe those hunters were EVER dumb enough to take Dean Winchester's baby brother like that... when will these idiots learn!?
Thanks so much for sharing this story! I'm glad I found it! Keep writing, hope to see more from you!
L.A.H.H chapter 9 . 1/13/2014
Poor boys. Excellent chapter. Thanks for writing
PriWinchester chapter 9 . 1/13/2014
Awesome chapter! Great balance of a pissed and protective dean. Gotta love em! Looking forward to next chapter!
angeleyenc chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
plz update! great story! my boys! *sigh*
Greyfalcon01 chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
AiElizabeth,
Sorry for not getting this chapter critiqued earlier, I was sick all last week.
Anyway, onwards ...
The plot continues nicely forward. How interesting that it takes Cas to find out that Sam is in trouble and yank Dean back into the hunt. I like how Cas does such a good job of determining what is really going on with Sam.
Boy is Dean mad! Though this sounds more like the 'blowing off steam' kind of mad. He's threatened to kill Sam repeatedly-when he messes up the Impala, mostly. It's hard to say whether he is serious with his words this time or not.
And Sam? What can I say-poor guy!
The sentences I have trouble with are:
(1) 'Perhaps it is a fluke, Castiel tried to tell himself but it didn't sound very convincing.' Perhaps you should use 'feel' instead of 'sound'?
(2) 'Tim shook his head, "Nope, no one hear but us."' The 'hear' should be 'here'.
I wonder what Lucifer is going to do to these hunters, since he knows roughly where they are (via the janitor/demon from last chapter). You have made them quite reprehensible, congratulations on your success in this area.

Keep up the good work!
Greyfalcon01
Greyfalcon01 chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
AiElizabeth,
What an interesting turn of events! Sam is mad at Dean, and apparently staying that way! Sam isn't very good at staying mad at people, it should be interesting to see how this works out. His trust in anything is pretty much crushed...but he is very, very stubborn.
As for Dean trying to weasel out of what he said earlier-maybe for a bit. Usually Dean turns it around into an "I'm always right" kind of deal...or he sidesteps the problem entirely. Neither of those behaviors will work here, in this situation, so he might just step back into his role as big brother and try to talk Sammy back into his role. How well that works will be up to Sammy.
The problems I saw with sentences were:
(1) 'Dean crept down the stairs quickly.' Dean doesn't creep unless he is hunting. He'd be more interested in getting down the stairs as fast as he could, which isn't noiseless.
(2) 'His brother didn't respond by Dean saw Sam's shoulders hunch.' The by should be a but.
(3) "Robert, are you feeling unwell?" Castiel asked while Dean seemed to be daydreaming about the female hunter. I just can't see Dean switching to Casanova mode while talking about Sam, especially with nothing going the way he had expected it to. Dean has a single focus perspective; he doesn't multitask well.
I have a problem with the initial assessment that Dean did on Sam. He didn't even notice that his left hand is pretty much useless. He made no mention of the black eyes or broken nose. And the burns on Sam's feet should be very obvious.
Okay, that is the 'bad' part of the review. I like how the story is moving, and how the characters are still in canon. I like the plot. Your plot twists are always good. So keep it up, and let's see where it goes from here!

Good job!
Greyfalcon01
BranchSuper chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
Dean may have to put some hard work into mending his relationship with his brother. Sam was very hurt by Dean's rejection even before those rogue hunters caught him, tortured him and made him drink demon blood.
Jkf340 chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
I feel so bad for the boys
Please update soon
ToxicTenshi chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
awww. I guess I shouldn't have expected a happy reunion but I didn't think Sam would react that way, though he has a right. Dean screwed up and needs the balls to apologize properly! Poor Sam needs a hug too. I hope they make up soon. Thanks for the update.
Katlover98 chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
No, Dean, Sammy! Why must they suffer.

Poor Sammy, he's hurt physically and emotionally, it kills me.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
NAVILLUS chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
Im really enjoying this story. ...
Tx for writing!
suzy
Guest chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
Sammy being hurt would definitely take precedence for Dean! Oh man when Sam tells him the whole story (eventually) those hunters had better watch it, caus
e Dean is gonna be HOMICIDAL! I hope Sam can forgive him soon :( I hate seeng those two fight :(
Polaris
3DBABE1999 chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
I think the balance was perfect .. Big brother Dean is obviously struggling with A-hole Dean and Dean having to hear Cass repeat words he's spoken right back at him, showing him what his stubborness almost caused him (could still cause him) to lose wasn't a very easy home-truth for Dean to face and there was a perfect balance of hurt/limp Sam feeling betrayed... I think you pegged both Sam's and Dean's characters right on the heads, they were both really perfect in this Chapter!
sarah chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
Glad Sam is giving Dean the cold shoulder treatment
it makes sense that he would feel this betrayed
great work
MysteryMadchen chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
I thought you did an awesome Job on this and can't wait for the next chapter. I hope that Sam doesn't try to escape since the door was left open and, to me, it seems to me that Sam is already in the throws of the detox because he hasn't had it in a while. Thanks for the update, Nicole. :)
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »