Reviews for The Weapon
Elisab68 chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
Sam's reaction is quite normal. Dean must understand that he was wrong. But they are brothers. They can't get mad long! Thank you very much for the quick result of this story. I love it.
Frakking Toasters chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
I think you got it right. Dean needs to own his arsholery for a bit longer, and I'm really glad that Castiel is around and is keeping him honest with his blunt tell it like it is approach lol! It's always good when the brothers reunite, but it can't be sunshine and roses immediately after rainstorms and dog shit! There needs to be a reasonable transition.
Damn I'm poetic! :-) xo
SPN Mum chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
Well, Sam might be safe at Bobby's now, but I don't think he feels very wanted. Dean was stupid if he thought Sam would be grateful to him for rescuing him. Dean is the one who turned his back on Sam. Bobby is blaming himself for what happened, but he couldn't have known that Reggie would react like he did, or that his group would kidnap Sam and do what they did. That is all on them, not Bobby. I don't think Sam blames Bobby for their actions either. Dean has a lot to make up for with Sam, and it would probably be better if Cas and Bobby took care of him, at least for now.
mandancie chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
I'm with you. I hate it when they fight or angry with each other. :) I really loved this chapter. I can't wait for the next update! :)
mandancie chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
oh my goodness! I am so happy that Dean finally got his head out of his butt! :) He finally knows about Sam. Now they can start to rebuild their brotherly relationship! :) Please update soon! :) I can't wait for Sam to wake up and see that he's back at Bobby's! :)
SPN Mum chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
Finally! I can't believe Dean was still in denial about Sam, and was even having a few drinks with the slimebags who kidnapped and beat up his brother. *rolls eyes* Dean is sure willing to believe the worst about Sam, isn't he? :( If it weren't for Cas, Sam would still be with those jerks, and probably dead soon. I hope Dean feels REALLY bad when he sees the shape Sam is in, and I hope Bobby reams him a new one!
neko-jin72 chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
Great chapter! I can't wait for the next, hopefully with Bobby's reaction and maybe Dean gets some brotherly sense knocked into him. Please update soon!
O r i g i n a l1 chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
Awesome chapter! Thank you so much for posting something so quickly. :)
sarah chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
Finally Sam is rescued!
can't wait for your next update
keep it up
MysteryMadchen chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
I wasn't sure how I you were going to have Dean find Sam and am super ready to find out how their reunion goes. I REALLY hope there's lot of hurt Sam and guilty Dean to come, thanks so much, Nicole. :)
Katlover98 chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter. I can just imagine Dean's guilt and angst and Sam...

I wanna see those assh*le SUFFER!
BranchSuper chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
Cas to the rescue! Maybe Dean will lose that holier-than-thou attitude, now that he's seen the state Sam is in.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
great
Kamcquaaa chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
This is soooo good! I'm so excited for the next update
Jkf340 chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
Nooooooo I need to Know what happens I can't wait this is torture having to wait please update soon
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »