Reviews for The Weapon
SPN Mum chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
Finally! I can't believe Dean was still in denial about Sam, and was even having a few drinks with the slimebags who kidnapped and beat up his brother. *rolls eyes* Dean is sure willing to believe the worst about Sam, isn't he? :( If it weren't for Cas, Sam would still be with those jerks, and probably dead soon. I hope Dean feels REALLY bad when he sees the shape Sam is in, and I hope Bobby reams him a new one!
neko-jin72 chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
Great chapter! I can't wait for the next, hopefully with Bobby's reaction and maybe Dean gets some brotherly sense knocked into him. Please update soon!
O r i g i n a l1 chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
Awesome chapter! Thank you so much for posting something so quickly. :)
sarah chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
Finally Sam is rescued!
can't wait for your next update
keep it up
MysteryMadchen chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
I wasn't sure how I you were going to have Dean find Sam and am super ready to find out how their reunion goes. I REALLY hope there's lot of hurt Sam and guilty Dean to come, thanks so much, Nicole. :)
Katlover98 chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter. I can just imagine Dean's guilt and angst and Sam...

I wanna see those assh*le SUFFER!
BranchSuper chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
Cas to the rescue! Maybe Dean will lose that holier-than-thou attitude, now that he's seen the state Sam is in.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
Kamcquaaa chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
This is soooo good! I'm so excited for the next update
Jkf340 chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
Nooooooo I need to Know what happens I can't wait this is torture having to wait please update soon
Elisab68 chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
Dean finally finds his brother! I hope he will react! Castiel really thank you!
I like this story, quickly now please
angeleyenc chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
plz update! thank god for cas! yay! Sammy is saved!
L.A.H.H chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
Excellent chapter. Thanks for updating
3DBABE1999 chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
Wait until Dean finds out they FORCED Sam to drink demon blood AND use his powers! I can't wait for how Dean will react to finding out that hunters forcefully turned Sam's abilities into a weapon when Sam was just trying to stay out of the fight! And Dean is kind of a hypocrite about the whole demon blood and Sam using his powers thing anyway because Dean drinks copious amounts of liquor which can bring out the monster in him and Sam on drinking demon blood didn't willfully become a monster, he was trying to do the right thing and I'd like to see Dean try to kill demons without that special knife that he just so happened to get from WHAT?.. A DEMON! So he has no room to complain about Sam drinking demon blood or using his powers when at least Sam was actually trying to do the right thing! When Dean drinks and goes on demon killing sprees he's usually not caring enough to think things through. (Like with 'Meg' he was just going to torture and kill her without even thinking there just might be a person trapped in there with the demon.. actually when Dean has gone after several monsters he was a little too happy to torture and kill (i.e. Season 2 "Bloodlust" if. Sam hadn't reined Dean in Dean would have been just as bad as Gordon .. in Season 3 instead of helping a newly turned vampire figure out she could live like Lenore he killed her, in Season 2 when dealing with the spirit of a woman who didn't know she was dead he was cold and callous towards her.. in short Dean has a noticeable prejudice against all monsters even the ones who aren't bad while Sam at least has compassion and empathy for everyone on both sides of the tracks until he's given a reason to have to do something to either defend himself, his friends, his family or the world in general Sam is usually very passive aggressive while Dean is plain aggressive and combative)... I hope that there's lots of tenderness and affection coming Sam's way soon along with a guilty, angsty, protective Dean being the one to provide all of the tender, comforting, LOVING, care that poor Sam so desperately needs...

Please hurry with more!
ToxicTenshi chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
gah them feels! hey Dean, how 'bout a nice helping of guilt?! jerk. Cas is awesome, being so determined to find Sam and all. Gotta love that angel. Anyways! Thanks for the update, I'm so looking forward to the next. Really!
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »