Reviews for Shatter
:-( i love it bc it feels real and i’m HURTING. hate u but love u
LittleLurker chapter 3 . 10/19/2017
Very good story and really, really well-written as well! Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2017
Awesome chapter! I liked the way you ended this! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2017
Ah, no, this is so sad...I think Sherlock is lying to John. Sherlock wouldn't have warned Mycroft away from John completely if he didn't care about John as at least a friend.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
Great chapter! :)
WraithFaithUnstable chapter 2 . 6/15/2017
Oh no! Jawn! Come back!
Imoan chapter 3 . 7/24/2016
Searched for ages this kind of fic, totally interesting, Sherlock and John are completely in character.
pinksugarrush chapter 3 . 1/11/2016
Just lovely. I love how Mycroft is understanding in here and how great of a big brother he is in here. Like the bit about Sherlock no longer flinching when John moves quickly now - shows how big their trust is now.
summerartist chapter 3 . 9/24/2015
Ah, excellent story and very meaningful. The emotions and characterizations were wonderful. I really enjoyed how you portrayed Mycroft's protectiveness.
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 2 . 9/5/2015
Sorry, couldn't find the edit button for my comment above. The last few sentences should have said...

I know how it feels to stop trusting someone you love & believe has your back & would never allow anyone to hurt you including themselves. It rattles your world & distorts the view of them & yourself. You lose "safe" whenever they're near you & fearing someone you love is crippling physically& mentally. I'm glad you didn't gloss it over & let a simple apology be a fix all for your story. I glad you wrote John going to therapy& actually doing the work. I was hoping Sherlock saw someone for what he obviously was dealing with (again the "flinch"). Thanks for this story
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 3 . 9/5/2015
Great story. You are an excellent writer & story teller. The ending says a lot & was perfect. John is dealing with the aftermath of his actions by taking the help offered (ordered) by Mycroft. He realizes he has been forgiven by the man that matters most in his life 'Sherlock'. He has forgiven himself, but not forgotton he almost lost a precious gift which wiithout he would surely have suffered & died (the trust, companionship and love of Sherlock Holmes who saved him from himself). "Nothing" that will ever happen again even if he has to cut off his hands.

This could have ended so darkly. Sherlock at first seemed to be suffering from victim guilt and blanking himself for John's actions. The flinch made me hold my breath & stop reading for a moment because I know how it feels to stop trusting someone you love & believe has your back & would never allow anyone to hurt you including themselves. It rattles your world & distorts the view of them & yourself. You lose "safe" whenever they're near you & fearing someone you love is crippling physically& mentally. I'm glad you didn't gloss it over & let a simple oppolo
Black Hawk chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
What an excellent story. It was great to see John finally addressing some of his issues!
Random Ruth chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
Wowee, this is amazing! Why do I never read the descriptions on peoples' blogs before I follow them - I could have found this sooner. Anyway, amazing. :) There are few things that hurt me right in the feels more than Sherlock being scared of John. Why must you hurt me this way? *sobbing*
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
There are no words to describe how flawless, perfect, beautiful, descriptive, passionate, heartbreaking, and amazingly written this story is. Each sentence brings the story alive, the characters feel real and true to the show, and the plot is full of original, perfect, heart wrenching details. John's anger, his guilt, Mycroft's overprotectiveness, Sherlock's selflessness and vulnerability, is all perfect, and a joy to read. Wonderful job, I will recommend it. Never stop writing! :)
The Method's Madness chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
Oh...this was GOOD. Very good! Please write more like this! I was worried for a bit that the ending would be rushed, one big magical fix, but you tied everything up very well. Not rushed at all, though I'd have loved to see more Sherlock healing with John feeling like sh*t about his part in it, but I'm weird like that. )

MM