Reviews for 20 Questions
Panda Sprinkles chapter 6 . 3/20/2016
I loved this story so much! Thank you for writing it! Shūhei is so hot!

Panda Sprinkles chapter 5 . 3/20/2016
Wow! This lemon was more than I expected. It was even better than what I had imagined. Awesome work! It was about time these two got it going on.

Panda Sprinkles chapter 4 . 3/20/2016
Wow! Shūhei kissed Uryū in front of an exchange student out of jealousy? Smooth move, Hisagi. I'm sure that'll make you get major points with Uryū... Not! And... Oh my gosh! The ending? Hahaha! The ending almost killed me! Not to mention the conversation between Renji and Shūhei concerning Uryū's virginity. I'm with Renji on this one. A prude like him is probably a virgin. Unless the creepy captain that wanted to do experiments on him got to him.

Panda Sprinkles chapter 3 . 3/19/2016
Shūhei has been teasing the poor Quincy. I never would've thought of him as the mischievous type when it came to love. And Renji actually gives good advice. I'm still a bit surprised on that one. Great story! I've really enjoyed reading it since the first chapter.

Panda Sprinkles chapter 2 . 3/19/2016
Haha! How dense can one guy be? Hisagi is just not seeing the signs. I mean, Uryū isn't really doing his best at hiding his obvious crush on the lieutenant.

Panda Sprinkles chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Shūhei is staying at Uryū's place? No fair! How come Uryū gets to have such a hot roommate and I don't? So unfair. Anywho, I really liked this first chapter. The story plot looks very promising. I'm sure I'll love it. I mean... Uryū has a crush on Shūhei, who is going to be staying at his home for 2 weeks! Oh I smell some serious sexual tension coming up.

FUCKYOUASSHOLE chapter 6 . 4/30/2014
Aw, I loved it. Great work!

FUCKYOUASSHOLE chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
HOT! X_X *passed out due to nosebleed*

FUCKYOUASSHOLE chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
Haha! Great chapter. Never saw the kiss coming. The lieutenant really loses it when he's jealous, huh? *gasp* Shūhei! What kind of question is that?

FUCKYOUASSHOLE chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
Haha! This story is fun to read.

FUCKYOUASSHOLE chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
Hmm, and I always thought Shūhei was a pretty smart guy. How can he not see Uryū's obvious crush on him?

FUCKYOUASSHOLE chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Wow! Uryū has a crush on Shūhei and his crush is staying at his house? I smell sexy times.

Guest chapter 6 . 4/25/2014
I really liked your story it stated off really great. But I didn't read any thing that would be considered to be Fiction M for Mature Sexual Contents. There was no real sex scenes involving Uryuu and Shuuhei and wished that there was a little more meat to the sex scene.
Fenra77 chapter 6 . 3/5/2014
Great story. After chapter 4 I had to take a break because I was laughing so hard.
Akira Nishikawa chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
this was such a nice story, love this couple, hope read more about them.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »