Reviews for Hero
Leanna23 chapter 11 . 9/3/2016
Please update. Really like this one :)
A Sonamy fan chapter 8 . 8/29/2014
It would be awesome if you made a sequal to this story but in Sonic and Amy's point of view :) I would absolutely love that!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
Utter bullshit, you swine.
InuKaglover4ev22 chapter 9 . 7/1/2014
Woo. This is a really late reply. Sorry about that.
But anyhoo, I agree with Scourge about his dad being up to something. Nobody just shows up unannounced without having an ulterior motive.
I'm glad Rosy and Ray finally left their parents' house. If I had parents like them, I would've been gone.

Well, anyway, great chapter and can't wait to read the next one. ;D
InuKaglover4ev22 chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
So, they're finally gonna try the relationship thing. It's about time. Although, I do wonder how Juan is gonna feel about this, and if Rosy is still gonna go to the carnival with him even though Scourge told her not to. Hmm.
I'm shocked about Rosy's dad being a "drug dealing, two timing pimp". I knew that he was cheating on her mom, but I did not see this coming.

Well, anyway, great chapter and can't wait to read the next one. ;)
InuKaglover4ev22 chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
Oooh, this new guy, Juan. I like. I wonder if Rosy's gonna develop feelings for him, as well.
How can you go from being mad at someone, to kissing them in the next minute? I don't get it. I wonder how long it's gonna take for Scourge to figure everything out.
Is Scourge's mom sad because his dad is there?

Well, anyway, great chapter and can't wait to read the next one. ;)
Kegger98 chapter 11 . 12/2/2013
Oh, you mean the family that almost got him killed?
ManicMidnight13 chapter 10 . 11/18/2013
OMG Ren!
Keyblade Princess 13 chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
Nice, looking forward to the next chapter! :) for both stories.
Kegger98 chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
Wow, that was pretty good. Also, when will we get to see scourges mom?
Keyblade Princess 13 chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
Awesome. I cant wait for the next chapter :)
ManicMidnight13 chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
I have a friend called Ray and he's gay too OMG XD
SonicCritic1001 chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
Honestly, I've read every single one of your stories so far and it's nothing but the same thing!

What is up with you making the parents the evil one in the story?! How cruel is that?! "Oh my parents are always so bitchy!" "Oh, my mother doesn't care about me!" "

Rosy? I'm not even gonna go there. Turning her into innocent from a bad girl. Oh, WHERE have we seen THAT in a story before. So freakin' cliche and turning her into a damn mary-sue!

That's all I have to say, seriously.
Kegger98 chapter 8 . 10/28/2013
Wtf is with this town? Theres convicted murderes walking around and the children's parents are pimps. All we need next is the baby in the dumpster and the trifecta is complete.
ManicMidnight13 chapter 8 . 10/28/2013