Reviews for Gohan, The Half-Saiyan Wizard
Pokemonever1994 chapter 2 . 1/26
Wand of some Wood with Super Saiyan-Hair Core, huh? That is pretty much the most overpowered Wand in History, more so even than the Elder Wand. This, is the Super Wand!
TheFishKing chapter 8 . 12/11/2014
pleas continue
Majora-Jedi chapter 8 . 9/2/2014
When will you update this? It's been almost a year!
greg.campos.1466 chapter 8 . 2/13/2014
I like this, so many others have Gohan in Gryffindor, this one gives you Gohan in a Hufflepuff and introduces a few OCs. Cant wait to see what you do next.
Dr. 18 chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
NO NO NO NO NO! HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE IN GRYFFINDOR! NOT HUFFLEPUFF! CHANGE IT PLEEEEREEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSEEE!
JTD3 chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
dude awesome fanfic
Hollydoor chapter 8 . 12/5/2013
Update updates soonOooooooonnnnnnnnnnn please!
Jewlbunny chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
Oh my, this is getting interesting. I hope to read more soon.
Lightningblade49 chapter 8 . 9/27/2013
Great start, since it will be a while till cell reappears perhaps you can bring a powered upCooler back as well and appear earlier freiza got 2 shots why not him.
Lightningblade49 chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
he didn't mention anything about luscious slipping something into Ginny's cauldron
nick potter chapter 8 . 9/13/2013
YES ! and a lime a witch great job I like this chapter
nick potter chapter 8 . 9/3/2013
have you though of paring yet if not how about gohan and Hermione
Bart SOmpson chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Ham fisted
Boyzilla chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
Aw... That's it? Dang, really wanted to see what would happen next. Oh well.

Anyhow, you know the usual, can't wait till next chapter, your amazing so put up the next chapter, etc etc.

P.S. I like how you differanted from other fics about Gohan, usually he's with golden trio all the time and that gets repetative after a while if you know what I mean. Glad to see he's in hufflepuff, I could never get how he could have bravery, Gohan seemed way more on the Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff side.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
dohvakiin1503 gohan dosent need his tail because gohan was toying with cell in ssj2 form so even if cell get stronger gohan just need turn ssj 3 to defeat him. plus this is just year 1 3 more year years until the grave yard.