Reviews for Daddy
27's Fury chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
D'AWWWWW That was so cute!
Burnbee chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
awe.
King Daddy Stinkbrain!
QueenOfDragons2 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Sweetness... But the common headcannon that King Candy was a character before Turbo arrived is getting a little annoying.
cute girl chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
it was amazing and cute. pleas make more or I'll die.
Scruff the Rat chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This...is perfect. Seriously, I love the emotions you portrayed in this story. And I assure you, Van and Ralph are not out of character at all!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwww! That was the most sweetest story I have ever read! I LUV IT! (Squeals like a little girl)
Saphirabrightscale chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Sweet!
BandGeek727 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
The sheer unbridled fluff here is off the charts! You write Ralph and Vanellope very well. I could feel the love in all their interactions. And I'm glad you captured that balance of confidence and fear in Vanellope. It's so sweet and makes me want to protect her just as much as Ralph does.
ida4444 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
That was precious! I never thought of Ralph as the parental figure, but I can see it now. Vanellope is absolutely adorable here. :)
Ryan Stoppable chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Well, if her citizens cross Vanellope, they'll have to answer to Ralph anyways, so they might as well make it slightly more unofficial (?).

This is so cute, and I really like it.
Umbre0n chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I think I'm dead. I'm pretty sure all the cute killed me. Bury me not under the lone taffy tree...
CookiesxMilkEXCITEMe chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Aww... The feels... This was so sweet. :D
Nothing bad can be said about this, it's amazing. I actually an imagine Vanellope doing this. :D
lyraspace chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
That is soo sweet!
GND-KicaCris chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
So freaking cute!
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
aaaah this is really really cute!