Reviews for I wanna remember you
Minduba chapter 24 . 10/7/2014
You can count with me D
LoveSongNR chapter 23 . 8/21/2013
A beautiful story with the perfect ending! Thank you for this amazing fic, I really love it, since day one :)
iLove2Read chapter 22 . 8/20/2013
I like this story but... When you do the dialog it seems unreal. For example "you are awake?" Nobody talks this proper unless your like the queen or something. You can shorten it to "you're awake?" Even though this may seem tedious I think it separates good writers from great writers. Make the dialog seem realistic. Proper sentences are fine when they are not in the dialog. Sometimes I find grammatical errors also so just reread it and ask yourself 'would I say this' and spell check.
Arlenne0794 chapter 23 . 8/20/2013
So beautiful...one of my favorite Brittana stories. Hope you make many more awesome Brittana stories :)
StephaniieC chapter 23 . 8/20/2013
:') that ending was so beautiful! :') like seriously I'm crying like a baby! :') I loved it!
Arlenne0794 chapter 22 . 8/17/2013
Wedding Finale ?! So sad that this story is finishing. I really enjoy reading it. Can't wait for the last chapter :,)
LoveSongNR chapter 22 . 8/17/2013
Awww finally! They're so cute together :) hope in next chapter they do something like they're getting married again.
I love this story, thank youuu deb
Arlenne0794 chapter 21 . 8/13/2013
Arlenne0794 chapter 20 . 8/9/2013
Finally they are official. It's about time they got together. Loved this chapter and bummed that there is only a few chapter left
LoveSongNR chapter 20 . 8/9/2013
Finallyyyy, it was so cute, I really like the way you wrote this scene. Only 3 chapters left? Wtf? Hahaha
jkat78 chapter 19 . 8/5/2013
Date, date, date...Yay!
Arlenne0794 chapter 19 . 8/4/2013
"First Date" yay! And sex on the beach :D Update Soon
LoveSongNR chapter 19 . 8/4/2013
Aww a date, so cute and romantic, please update soon! Please make them be together
Arlenne0794 chapter 18 . 7/25/2013
Awww! Loved this chapter. Santana was Jelly. Brittana kisses and ended the chapter happy :) Update Soon
LoveSongNR chapter 18 . 7/25/2013
Yep, she's getting there :) I'm glad that she's starting to really like her. Love that you update so fast, I'm looking forward to the next chapter ;)