Reviews for Interlude
KiyaJinnSkywalkerKenobi chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
Awwwww! Sooo cuteeee! Loved it!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/19/2014
Plzzzzz write more
me chapter 10 . 4/14/2014
oh my gosh that was amazing... I've been wanting to write my own romantic fanfic with bilbo and my OC... I have to admit i'm so jealous of Arabella... and also becos my OC dies in the battle of five armies and has to leave bilbo... but thanks so much please keep it coming!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/12/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! This is AMAZING!
TwitchingHades chapter 10 . 1/7/2014
Love this story; I think Bilbo's character was very endearing in the live-action movies and you did an amazing job of keeping that quality of his in this story. If you ever find yourself with some free time and a whim to write more fanfiction for The Hobbit, I would love to read about Arabella's coping with the quest, and settling down with Bilbo.
Best of luck to you on your great adventure toward the literary career, I'm sure you will make an amazing author. :)
Hikari chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
That was SO cute! :D I absolutely loved it! GREAT JOB! :)
ilovedracoDH chapter 10 . 9/13/2013
a wonderful story well done I am glad /i found another Bilbo X OC awesome job this is too cute and heart warming wonderful realationship and outstandinf OC love the story :)
LOTReader chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
Cute! This was a very enjoyable read. :) Best wishes on your professional writing endeavors!
Amy chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Genius ending
DinoGeek chapter 10 . 7/31/2013
Ding dong, I hear wedding bells!

AAAWWWWW what a sweet story!
DinoGeek chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
AWWWWWWWWWW
joys chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
Beautiful ending to a beautiful story! So glad to hear you are going towards a literary career! :D This itself is proof you are capable!

From my heart this is a sweet, gentle and wonderful tale, I shall reread it anytime I feel blue, really it was wonderful!

And yes! The Desolation of Smaug! Can't wait to take my seat as well :)
tyo chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
Thank you for this truly cute, sweet, and plainly wonderful story! Really this whole thing is just what I had been waiting for, sweet, in-character, and the ending was lovely and perfect :) So glad you are pursuing writing professionally-with our talent be a waste not to ;)
Arabella and Bilbo 3
CSAuthorCat chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
This was just cute. I loved it. :D
Peace, and happy writing!
Kitty
Goddie Winchester chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
Thank you so much for this! I have thoroughly enjoyed it and I wish you luck in a happy career ahead! PM me sometime!
Much love