Reviews for Teeth Against Neck
pearypie chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Perfect AU. This is a mild dark!Caroline and I kind of enjoy that - plus the Klaroline interaction/romance/relationship is just adorable :)))
vampirelover110 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Very good! I loved it
cupcakesweetheart5 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
God how i wish this happened on the show! Good to see Caroline embracing her vampire side without going super crazy! Nice balance! Love the dark Klaroline!
jessnicole chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
really great!
This is awesome chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This is how I think TVD should be, her not having the guilt and joining Klaus to look the world
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Oh wow, I really enjoyed your take on dark!Klaroline. Please write more! I need more, it's really interesting how you explored their relationship. The push and pull that they usually have and how underneath all her misgivings deep down Caroline totally wants Klaus and knows they belong to each other! The intimate scenes were perfectly executed and I love how Liz accepted Klaus. The way he immediately went to protect her during the forest scene was super sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I'm glad you loved writing it because I loved reading it! It's perfect. I hope to read more from you soon. I'll be looking out for more Klaroline fics from you :)
LilyMikaelson chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
...incredible :)
backgroundmusicisunderrated chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I don't usually like fics when Caroline turns dark and all but oddly enough I loved yours. Maybe it's how the story progress or maybe it was your style of writing. Either way I love your work. You should definitely continue writing. The way that you described a Dark!Caroline makes me want to see (in season 6 or so of TVD and/or in TO too) Caroline turn her humanity off.
champagnekiss chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This was fantastic! I hope you write more dark Klaroline!
Krys chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I loved this! This is all I want for them! Please write more dark Klaroline, you did a fantastic job!