Reviews for Vulnerable
animewiccan725 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
This prompt definitely did get out of control but in the most WONDERFUL way imaginable.
GeishaGirl93 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Did I mention how much Hannibal has consumed my life? Did I mention how much I love this fic? No? Alright then, THIS IS AMAZING! It reveals Hannibal's vulnerability's, but Hannibal being Hannibal either doesn't want to admit to them or refuses to acknowledge them. The Hannigram was just lovely, and the scene with Abigail was really tender. Another masterpiece! I bow to you!
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I love the scene with Abigail and the patient who bursts into tears because Hannibal yawned, and really adored how the scenes seem so disconnected yet building up to one bigger picture. The Hannibal/Will was just icing to the cake :D
lozzieee dreams chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I absolutely loved it! You're a brilliant writer and the whole chapter feels real, in the sense of the show. I loved every word and enjoyed every section - and I really liked how you formatted it, too. It was different :)
the ticking clock chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Love this :)
well chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
damn, son.
OP chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
As I was reading the fic I was thinking "hey this is the perfect fill for the prompt I posted two months ago, great!" and then I saw it /was/ my prompt. Thank you 3
Pandasushiroll chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I just realized I forgot to login before I posted that comment lol
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
OMG ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY WHUUUUT?! HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS! I MUST DO SOMETHING! :0 WOULD YOU LIKE A PRESENT?
louisestrange chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This was fantastic - subtle, beautifully written and I loved the pace. Great job!