Reviews for The Lost Prince
good chapter
good story so fare
keep on writting
The Wizard Of Wicked chapter 4 . 6/16/2014

Awesome update! I think Yero was annoying me too for some reason xD
Elphaba'sGirl chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
Mmm... Yero. I love that he loves music!

Update soon!
Bunny chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
I know that I'm really late.. But PLEASE update soon! I was just browsing and I found this and I absolutely LOVE it :) UPDATE SOON! Please? :) *holds out platw of yummer cookies* *puppy dog face*
Snowflake888 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
good chapter :)

good storty so fare keep on writting :)
Snowflake888 chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
good story so fare :)

keep on writting

good chapter :)
The Wizard Of Wicked chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
I'm loving this story! Please update soon!
Elphaba'sGirl chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
I agree with Melena. I love the descriptions of their music, and I feel bad for Yero.

Update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Aaaahhh damn i cant wait for the next chapter!
StuckInSouthstairs chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
"im a creature of the woods who came to rescue you in your time of need" - i laughed soooo hard at i guess i would be hurt and offended to be called a creature and a "what" instead of a "who"...but her answer to it was the best everrrr...though i guess shes gonna be disappointed when she realizes he's got no memory and so cant tell her about the glad ur back! this story seems super interesting..and wow frex is actually nice! and so is nessa! anddd melena's alive! yaaaaay! it all makes me so happy! and theres gonna be fiyeraba! wohoo! and theyre not gonna be 13 the entire story right?
Elphaba-WWW chapter 2 . 6/19/2013

Okay, sorry had to get that out. This story just keeps becoming more interesting! I love the little bits from the original Oz series (Lollipop guild) :) Yero :0... Update when you can :D

Elphie your WWW
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
HI, YERO! *fangirls*
Ahem. Okay. Sorry 'bout that. Heheh.
I loved this chapter, too. I like nice Frex and living Melena, and of course I really like Dr. Dillamond... Can't wait to see what happens next :).
BlueD chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Aww Yero 33

update soon! I love this story :3
Elphaba'sGirl chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Poor Yero. I can't wait to hear more!