Reviews for The Lost Prince
Snowflake888 chapter 1 . 1/22
good chapter :)

good storty so fare keep on writting :)
Snowflake888 chapter 3 . 1/20
good story so fare :)

keep on writting

good chapter :)
The Wizard Of Wicked chapter 3 . 1/5
I'm loving this story! Please update soon!
Elphaba'sGirl chapter 3 . 1/5
I agree with Melena. I love the descriptions of their music, and I feel bad for Yero.

Update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Aaaahhh damn i cant wait for the next chapter!
StuckInSouthstairs chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
"im a creature of the woods who came to rescue you in your time of need" - i laughed soooo hard at that...lol...though i guess i would be hurt and offended to be called a creature and a "what" instead of a "who"...but her answer to it was the best everrrr...though i guess shes gonna be disappointed when she realizes he's got no memory and so cant tell her about the vinkus..im glad ur back! this story seems super interesting..and wow frex is actually nice! and so is nessa! anddd melena's alive! yaaaaay! it all makes me so happy! and theres gonna be fiyeraba! wohoo! and theyre not gonna be 13 the entire story right?
Elphaba-WWW chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
YES NORMAL ELPHABA/FREX BUT BELIEVABLE RELATIONSHIP!

Okay, sorry had to get that out. This story just keeps becoming more interesting! I love the little bits from the original Oz series (Lollipop guild) :) Yero :0... Update when you can :D

Elphie your WWW
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
HI, YERO! *fangirls*
Ahem. Okay. Sorry 'bout that. Heheh.
I loved this chapter, too. I like nice Frex and living Melena, and of course I really like Dr. Dillamond... Can't wait to see what happens next :).
BlueD chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Aww Yero 33

update soon! I love this story :3
Elphaba'sGirl chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Poor Yero. I can't wait to hear more!
K chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Aaaahhhhh can't wait for the next chapter! I don't have an account so I can't favorite this but I really loved the first chapter and jsyk, I already bookmarked this page and will be checking it every week! Haha.

Also, congratulations on getting your degree! :)
Elphaba'sGirl chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Ooh. I can't wait to hear what happens next! Nice writing.
Elphaba-WWW chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Congratulations :D and welcome back :) great story! I'm very interested to find out who this boy is, and the woman he saw!

Elphie your WWW
BlueD chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
dum dum DUM!

I really like this so far :) please continue and continue fast. I don't like waiting. I will sit here, staring at the screen until you update

O.O

okay, I'm bored. Just update.
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Love it so far! :) I really like your writing style... I'm looking forward to seeing where you're going with this story!
Maddy