Reviews for Maison Rouge
Hyourin chapter 16 . 8/18
AHHH! I forgot to keep up and here I am at this wonderulf one and it's so good. So good.

I love this fic so much. It's amazing.

I love your characterization of Bae.
Grace5231973 chapter 16 . 7/4
Poor Emma! I hope Regina isn't able to hurt her?
I just read the whole story (so far), and love it. I find it touching that you included Cara's relationship. Reading your story with the mentions of abuse reminded me of a relationship that I had for about six months. I met him online and we talked for three months and then before I knew it; I was living with him a few states away. Luckily I saw the warning signs and left. But I can't help but wonder what would have happened if I had stayed. I don't see myself trusting people enough to try dating yet but I do find it comforting to read stories like this and know that there is a possibility of a happy ending in my future.
Grace5231973 chapter 15 . 6/17
I am happy Emma has support here. She and her baby need that. Sometimes I wish I could do more for people. One of the things I love most about my job as a librarian is that I can help people in need.
I hope Bae decides to stay there though. I know he likes to travel though but I am hoping he and Emma will fall for each other.
katiek121 chapter 15 . 6/17
The last two chapters were amazing! Thank you for the updates. I really love that Bae's in the story now and the way you threw in Tallahassee.
Grace5231973 chapter 14 . 6/13
I missed this story! I am glad your updating it! I was soo excited to see it in my inbox!

I love Bae already and I hope he and Emma grow closer!

I love how Bae interacts with everyone and how happy he makes Ruby and Gold when he visits!

I can't wait for more!
AngelFace273 chapter 14 . 6/12
Real quick, this somehow updated with all the coding included. I just thought you should know
Books and Roses 268 chapter 13 . 10/21/2015
Love it, love it, love it. Oh wow.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/11/2015
I absolutely adore your story please update soon.
Hyourin chapter 13 . 6/14/2015
Man, Belle's story is heartbreaking but actually quite realistic. I think that's why I find it so horrifying.

MyraValhallah chapter 13 . 6/14/2015
Oh God, poor Belle. I hope Gerard gets his comeuppance, the contemptible bastard
Grace5231973 chapter 13 . 6/14/2015
Belle's story was so sad but typical of abused spouses! I can't imagine living like that and having the courage to run. It's funny but my mom always said if my dad ever laid a hand on her, she would wait til he was asleep and brain him with a frying pan! Of course he never did because he wasn't like scum bags like Gerard and Milah! I am glad that Belle's story gave Emma some hope!
Hyourin chapter 12 . 6/7/2015
wonderful as always, and I am really interested in Killian's brother... that was more interesting indeed.
Grace5231973 chapter 12 . 6/7/2015
I loved seeing Granny and Gold stand up to Regina but I am worried about Captain Jones! I don't trust him but than I never liked Hook!
Orihime-San chapter 11 . 5/14/2015