Reviews for A New Experience
Second reading chapter 3 . 10/16
To the author,

Please forgive me for not reviewing anytime sooner. I have recently read your series and have decided to read it again for the second time. This is probably one of the best altoshippings out there. On top of that, I really like your characterizations and how brought out different aspects of pokemon we never see in the series. I do have one critique. There are some sentences throughout the series that don't use contractions. It's nothing huge, but it can get annoying. I'm really impressed you were able to find exact lines from the anime and placed them in your story. Bravo for writing such a series. I hope to see more of your work in the future.
RandomAnimeNerd chapter 9 . 10/1
RandomAnimeNerd chapter 5 . 9/30
I love this chapter so much!
Bulbalm chapter 22 . 8/31
Okay so I got to say this was amazing. I was hooked in right away. The chapters where pikachu and snivy almost died was the saddest. Just from start to finish it was awesome. Just one question, so wheres the baby pichu or snivy? Hehe
Sally chapter 12 . 6/18
Pleeaaaaaaasssssseeeee make more!I love your story ! Can you make another pikachu,snivy fanfic please?
BrokenLifeCycle chapter 22 . 4/29
Y-you forgot Pigeot! Why?!
BrokenLifeCycle chapter 10 . 4/29
Should have had snivy vinewhip palpitoad around the neck screaming, "HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR ASPHIXIATION, HUH? PUNK?! Would you like drowning, hypoxia, or strangulation?!"
Mad Ass Dragon chapter 1 . 2/29
This is a good first attempt at a pokemon story so far, looking forward to the next chapter.

I'm reading this book so I'll be ready for the sequel, which is the one I am most interested in, I wasn't expecting much but I have been pleasantly surprised.

Dragon out!
Llew444 chapter 5 . 11/14/2015
Volt Storm?
na nah nah call it leaf tackle XD
it sounds like such a weak move that no one woud expect it
Llew444 chapter 2 . 11/14/2015
nah, you havent overpowered him
maybe slightly underpowered him
Llew444 chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Guest chapter 22 . 11/6/2015
roberthavins chapter 3 . 9/19/2015
you should make more snivy and Pikachu your good at making theis relpy if you want to
Guest chapter 12 . 8/11/2015
You know what buneary learning attract is some how not crazy to me, I liked the fanfic