Reviews for A New Experience
Pokemon Trainer Sonic chapter 22 . 5/23
This Story was so good...I had to read all of it Three times! This story was absolutely perfect! Keep up the good work.
I really love this
The Codex of Druids chapter 1 . 4/22
I like the concept behind this story but I couldn't more than half of the first chapter before realizing that this story is very poorly written. Please fix your grammar and sentence structure.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Snivy might catch a cold when she gets covered in mud...
RandomAnimeNerd chapter 12 . 12/19/2016
buneary and snivy the little yanders
RandomAnimeNerd chapter 12 . 12/19/2016
buneary and snivy the little yanders
PokemonFan21Pikachu chapter 2 . 11/27/2016
I feel like Pikachu gets way too little people he has technically been the only pokemon to beat two legendarys in the anime which the second was a draw.I am just saying he is way too unpowered in this one was amazing.
HolyShadowLord chapter 2 . 11/25/2016
Okay, so my review is a little late, but I don't care. It is plenty relevant to me at the time of reading this chapter and writing this review.

To your A/N in this chapter: Pikachu is so UNDER-POWERED in this chapter I want to yell at my screen. He has gone toe to toe with FREAKING LEGENDARIES and I'm not talking about the movies. Remember the Sinnoh league? Because I guarantee that Tobias' Latios is stronger than a level 15 Watchog that doesn't even have STAB! Honestly, would it kill people to give the guy credit where it's due? He's been traveling with Ash for years now, if he isn't level 100 and stronger than anything a gym meant for rookie trainers is capable of producing your either ignorant, stupid, or purposefully making it that way (which you better have a VERY GOOD reason for doing). Based on this chapter, I can tell it's the first one, which is really sad.

All in all, I'm rather disappointed in this fanfiction, and not because of the rant above (that's just the Poke-fan in me coming out to bite). I could spend several minutes going on about all the things done wrong, but I don't want to be even more of a jerk than I'm already being. I really hope that your writing has seen some major improvement before the rest of the 'books' in this trilogy. There aren't many Altoshipping stories on this site and even fewer well-written ones. I rather not add one more to the list of flops.

All in all, I'm not entirely sure why I wrote this one other than to rant on a subject that presses my buttons more than almost anything else concerning Pokemon. Considering that this is an old story and has absolutely no impact on your current writing ability (I dearly hope this to be true), as well as the fact that the trilogy it's a part of is already finished.
Second reading chapter 3 . 10/16/2016
To the author,

Please forgive me for not reviewing anytime sooner. I have recently read your series and have decided to read it again for the second time. This is probably one of the best altoshippings out there. On top of that, I really like your characterizations and how brought out different aspects of pokemon we never see in the series. I do have one critique. There are some sentences throughout the series that don't use contractions. It's nothing huge, but it can get annoying. I'm really impressed you were able to find exact lines from the anime and placed them in your story. Bravo for writing such a series. I hope to see more of your work in the future.
RandomAnimeNerd chapter 9 . 10/1/2016
OHHHHHH! BUUUUUUUURN!
RandomAnimeNerd chapter 5 . 9/30/2016
YASSSS CUDDLES!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/8/2016
I love this chapter so much!
Nex Fiction chapter 22 . 8/31/2016
Okay so I got to say this was amazing. I was hooked in right away. The chapters where pikachu and snivy almost died was the saddest. Just from start to finish it was awesome. Just one question, so wheres the baby pichu or snivy? Hehe
Sally chapter 12 . 6/18/2016
Pleeaaaaaaasssssseeeee make more!I love your story ! Can you make another pikachu,snivy fanfic please?
BrokenLifeCycle chapter 22 . 4/29/2016
Y-you forgot Pigeot! Why?!