Reviews for The Black Death
hey-torch chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
Aw. You should do more!
Kalico-To-The-Letter chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
Well at least it wasn't anything overly serious this time. Nice chapter
Sabi2 chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
Awesoooome *sings* keep it up!
IzHazHouseOfHades chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
Wonderful! More!
Argallel chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
Awww! I really like how everyone's acting around Cladue, even if she herself thinks she shouldn't be babied. I love Myka reading to her. That was a great idea. :)
Can't wait for more!
Kalico-To-The-Letter chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
Ahhhh I hate you so much! First you practically kill her, and then you're going to do it again! This is a really tense story though, and even after 5 short chapters, it's playing with the emotions so much that I have to admit that I love it. But I swear, if you actually kill her, there will to be hell to pay! (I'm just kidding; I'm a fairly peaceful person, I guess :P)
awesomeSTORY chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
ahahahahaqhqqq you did my idea. that means so much to me. thankss so much. and you did a really awesome job to. you can pm if you want my user name is APlaceOfEndlessWonder.
Argallel chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
First of all, Claudia! No! You just got home from the hospital and Jinxy's gonna kill you, lady! He'll never ever leave you alone now!
Second of all, how did she trip forwards over her walker, I mean, aren't those things rather sturdy?
Third of all, yes, you are toying with my emotions, but I'm cool with that. :) I mean, what would be the point of a story that means nothing?
I'm really enjoying reading this Claudia whump. :)
dragooonthegreat chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
aw this was so cute:)
AweesomeSTORY chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
you could do one more chapter and claudia could be home by herself and she falls down and can not get back up
Guest chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
This is sooo amazing, I love your story so much! Please update soon, can't wait for more !
KJay99 chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
Yay!
Good story- but there's no real progress with the characters. Like- no big realization - or no admission from Steve how much she really means to him- or how much Claudia means to teh Warehouse- or the team or anything like that.
This is a great little fluff/feel good piece. But if you put some meaning behind it- it can really be a great little story. :)

Yay Artie fro neutralizing the offending artifact! (I'd love to see each character get a bit more angst out of this whole ordeal. But it's your story and I liked it! :)
Sabi2 chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
It was great. You could always come up with missions to senf them on, warehouse adventures while she heals. I love Claudia and steves interactions so pretty much anything you come up with would be good. :)
dragonchrysalis chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
i love this so much 3 it was a bit rushed though, i'd love to see more of it...more about Claudia's recovery process...maybe talking about any permanent damage...etc.
Argallel chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
Aww, yay! I'm really glad you didn't kill off Claude. She's my favourite, and if she had died, I would probably be in tears right now.
Love the plot advances in this story, Good job!