Reviews for Pianissimo
tangled6 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
To start off, I read this years ago. I would like to say back in 2002 though it may have been in 2003. To be perfectly honest, I wasn't a very diligent viewer of Big O and to this day I have probably only seen snippets of about 5 episodes at best. Enough to understand the basic storyline and know the characters without actually getting into the details. But this? This blew my mind. Enough so that 10 years later, I am still reading it.

This could be a stand alone piece. However, knowing the Big O storyline just makes it all the more enthralling as we know from the very beginning that nothing will turn out the way the reader hopes. The plot and the way you brought it to life is completely captivating. I was sucked into the world instantly as you maintain the era's presence throughout its entirety, from the way the characters spoke to the events occurring. It is whimsical and nostalgic even as the story enfolds and I absolutely cannot stop reading it. I almost want to ask you for details...such as if Rodney Smith is related to Roger Smith despite the difference in appearance though I suppose it doesn't really matter. I want to thank you for writing this and sharing it and, while I see you have not updated since 2008, I would like to say that I look forward to anything you may write in the future and will be keeping an eye out. And if you ever choose to publish anything professionally, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thanks again.
iKiohri chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Wow.

Just wow.

That was frigging breath-takingly beautiful. /

It's sad that everything has to come to an end.

Gosh, the romance between this Dorothy and Rodney was just amazing.

I can't even praise it properly.

You're an amazing writer. I felt all the emotions you put into this fic. The fact that you phrased their romance story so elegantly astounds me even more. I honestly hope I can write as beautifully as you do.

Such an amazing piece. This is definitely going to my Favorites.

Bravo. I hope you write other fics in the near future as wonderful as this one.
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Yeah.. pure and simple bliss came from reading this story, there are no other words to portray how i feel
wendyghost chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
wow how cool great story
sassylilansangel chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Hi! Omg! I love this fan fiction! I read this fan fiction on Media Miner a while ago and since then i've read the whole story about 3 to 4 times! It's just THAT good! I hope you come up with more fan fictions. I have yet to read any of your othe fan fics, but i'll make sure to. Well, just wanted to say I love your work!
Your New Friend *I hope_;;*,
Ashley
maxlair chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
This was one of the best fanfiction stories/ficlets/viginettes I've ever read. And believe me I have read a lot! _ Your exquisite use of metaphors and your imagery throws you into the passion that is felt between the characters. I applaud you on a job well done.
Bravo!
From the Corner of your Eye chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
I don't know if I had the chance to do this last time I was here but I wanted to leave you this anyway! I doubt you'll ever read it but just incase here you go! I loved reading your story! Hope to read more of you!
Critara's Pride chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
Wow. I don' know how I passed over this story the first time but I'm glad I atually read it. it' simply beautiful and reminds me a lot of "Titanic" I loved the ending too. Keep up the great work!
daisy31 chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
wow, lovely story and very good. words can't describe how much this story has moved me, i would like to see what other fanfics you have instored next, if you plan to continue with writing more fanfics. keep writing!
JinguJ chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
This piece was the one that I could see fit in a description of a good quality fic. Perhaps not the best in methapors but still very good and heart-wrenching, yes. I honestly shed my tears when I saw this one even if I never honestly like romantic stories.. but this one just an exception.
Neptune21 chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
wow. that was one of the most allegorical, descriptive stories that iv'e ever read. words cannot describe the praise that my mind wants to give you. i sincerely acknowledge the fact that you are a truly gifted writer, and i hope that you continue writng magnificent works of art like this in the near future.
Foenixfyre chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Absolutely exsquisite. I was on the edge of my chair through every word.
SeaBreeze chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
ack. no words. amazing.
YazzyFic chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
Omg . that was ...beautiful to say the least. And I have no other words to express how I feel about this peice of Art you made.
timeless shadow chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
beautiful story! It paint a grand picture through out the whole tale.