Reviews for Adamantine
goldenspringtime chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
Wow this was a great story with Loki staying there for Thor doing his torture and helping him out afterwards I love when Loki and Thor actually get along .
SupernaturalGeek chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
What a stunning and beautifully crafted story. I admit I skimmed most of Thor's torture because, while not unnecessarily graphic, those type of scenes give me the hee-bee-jeebies however despite that I still appreciated Loki's quiet strength as he stayed with Thor in his mind and the fact he refused to leave him.

My favourite scene though was when Thor visited Loki. His desperate frustration as he tried to make Loki tell him *how* he could show him what he really means, and the fact Loki honestly answered eventually, almost made me cheer and I was delighted to see them reach a new understanding at last.

I was glad though that it remained realistic and even Loki knew he wouldn't simply be freed purely because of what he had done. Then again, he now has something worth more than freedom, I would hazard, because after such a long time he and Thor have genuinely rekindled their brotherly bond and with everything they've been through I highly doubt it could be lost again.

Their customary humour at the end was a deft touch too, and nicely lightened the mood after such intensity.

I thoroughly enjoyed this :)
E-Dantes chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
So sweet! I like it, specially the fact that Thor is not behind Loki like a kicked puppy. I just wish it would be longer, but is an excellent story.
GlOmP3R chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
Loved it(: kickass job
Hieiko chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Lovely!
ebonypol chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
Aww loved it :D
hypercell chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
I love this and totally want more in this verse with the Loki and Thor feels!
Saramagician chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
It was very interesting! I would like it to be longer, but I liked it none the less!
basswall2 chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
This was such a sweet, powerful story. I loved the brotherly connection that still exists between Thor and Loki in spite of everything. Great job.
Rachelle Lo chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
Sweet and honest. I enjoyed this.
The Pearl Maiden chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Wow. I am speechless. I've always wanted to see more "Avengers rescue Injured!Thor with Loki's aid" fics. This was brilliance and the dialogue and creativity and the brotherly feels and GAH. The conversation between the two brothers discussing how best to compliment was one of the best sets of dialogue I have seen between them in a Post-Avengers timeline.

Wow. That's all I can say. And I seriously love this.
Rat chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
awesome story. love the interactions.
A shade of grey91 chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Despite the praise each and every review seems to profess, I'm annoyed you have so little reviews. Each review has the truth in it and yet there still isn't enough people who care to review a wonderful story like this, shame on them.
Maia2 chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
Oh, lovely ending. I love that Loki saved him once again. That he found the way to help, that he knew what Thor needed. And that Thor was able to glimpse, just a tad of what Loki went through.
And I love the Thor went to see him, that he actually asked what Loki needed. I was so proud of him. And even more so of Loki for telling him. For daring to hope. For knowing he needs to atone.
For being there for his brother.
These two...
Anyway, thanks for sharing such a lovely story.
Maia