Reviews for Fine
FangirlAlertWatchOut chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
I love this story! I tired to access the link to the sequel of this story in your profile, but it didn't work? Do you think you could send it to me, I'd really like to read it! :)
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Interesting spin on the 'what if'. Hated what happened, but you did it so well.
NoXVZhuusox chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
Tried the link to Sit but it only lead to your userpage.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Why doesn't this has more reviews?

This is a great, beautiful but haunting story, thanks so much for sharing; I really enjoyed it though it left me a little sad at the end ;((
SassySnowflake16 chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
So the guardians are actually dead which is why our world is like this
Wildrop chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
I loved reading this, as it was pretty much just the exact flavor of angst that I love most. So thank you for the story, and thank you for the link to the sequel (which was another one of my favorite flavors - tired and bittersweet).
Bloody-Destination chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Its odd and I know I don't like stories like this with almost neutral endings that could be both happy or tragic but I did liked it. It was well written and the way you portrayed Jack was interesting. And it didn't seem to move at a fast pace that stories this short and done in this manner usual do even though it was meant to movie fast.
ChucklingDevil chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Amazing work. While I am a sucker for happy endings, I do find that I enjoy tragedy and bittersweet endings also.
This AU is so interesting, and I really had a great time reading your story.
You've done a wonderful job. I hope you're happy with it.
zombiekillingtigeress chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
poor jack your making me cry. is the sequel still up because I cant find it and the link wont work?
Sheeda chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Great story! It broke my heart but it was worth it XD
Is the sequel still up? because i looked everywhere and i can't find it :P
writingpenguin chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Brilliant. Just amazing.
KarakuRoku chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Okay, I just LOVE this fic with every single beautiful letter this has. It seems that I love good Tragedy fics in the RoTG fandom but this just has to be one of my favorite one shots out of all I've readin the RoTG archive so far. It's just... instead of the usual Pitch and Jack team up and hurt the Guardians or something happens to Jack that makes him change his mind, but the idea of Jack being the last magical being on Earth is such a heart wrenchingly captivating idea. It hurts my heart to read this but at the same time I'm practically clinging on to every word. Aah this was just what I needed. Thank you so much for writing this!
ProtoChan chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Love it!
Meercatwhisperer112 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
you... i just... oh, man.
I feel like you just dumped cold water all over me. Oh, man, that was...
damn.