Reviews for Stairway to Paradise
Katein chapter 42 . 4/18
The story was such a pleasant read I can't thank you enough for writing it. I think you portrayed everyone really well and that they weren't out of character at all throughout the story. I love the fatherly moments between Edward and Mustang, they just had my heart going! My heart would also shrivel up and die a little every time Edward was struggling with his flashbacks or handicaps and within the last 6 chapters I realized that it would be very unlikely to get Ed back to normal! I was freaking scared about the ending!
You kept me hanging at the end of each chapter and your writing style is so pleasing, you've got some real talent there girl! Thank you -again- SOO much for writing this beautiful story! And I'm so glad about the ending too! FHHDIFGSGSHDHHDGDGD! :D
This was an emotional rollercoaster for me and it just teared me up
HappyEverAsher chapter 42 . 4/5
I hate how you have the uncanny ability to make a grown man tear up. Lol. Great story! Keep up the good work!
Light8mare chapter 12 . 3/13
I read this a couple of years ago, and now I find I can relate to this moment with Edward. The idea of losing your safe place while everyone is pushing you to do it, while no one is understanding, when everything is bad enough, is a good recipe for a panic attack. Things turned out alright though.
RobotArmsApts chapter 42 . 3/5
There is just so much to love here. Everyone is so in-character, it's great. And Silas is a lovely, gem of a character. He was a delight throughout the story. I don't want to say specifically because of spoilers for others, but the scenes with the fighting and one of the main real big baddies was not something I saw coming and that's rare for me. It came out of the blue like a good twist does and leaves you wanting more. Ed getting back some of his light in that fight was just spot on for his character. It would Ed to get some of his old fire back in a situation like that. Those were easily among my favorites here.

Everything was well paced, and it showed you put thought and care into the illnesses and trauma that were suffered. Nothing felt like an uncomfortable arse-pull.

My other favorites in the story were easily Roy's team being themselves, the bond between Al and Ed, and Ed and Roy's relationship throughout. This story deserves all the love it gets,and I hope life has been good to you, authoress.

Thank you for making and sharing this story.
Kas3y chapter 42 . 3/1
Can't believe it's over, loved reading this and I look forward to more of your stories, keep up the amazing work :D
daytime wonders chapter 42 . 2/21
This took me a full and dedicated 3-4 days to complete reading! And honestly, after I've seen the wonders and angst hell of Number Twenty Eight, I thought little could reach the same level of expectations I had for FMA fic. But of course, the universe loves to prove me wrong! And this fic even ends on a positive note, too! Such good themes- going to the depths of hell and hurt but having the strength to survive through love and trust.

I honestly enjoyed every bit of this fic, every section of angst, every tear shed, every music note played, and every hug given. I could go on and point every part I like, but I'm afraid I would be here for a while if I did. A few things that struck with me the most, though, was the scene where the two cried and were open with each other on those steps in which I wanted to cry as well, the scene where Roy LEFT Ed and I had to honestly take a break and yell at a friend how frustratingly stressful this man is, and probably greatest of all the beauty that is your wonderful doctor OC that is Silas. He kept me laughing the whole time, and I'm glad he was such a positive influence!

Anyways, 4 days reading. And 4 days VERY well spent! Thank you for giving this website a wonderful story like this. :)
Soul of Innocence - Aamuet chapter 42 . 2/14
OHMYGOD! *strangled squeal that is me choking on adoration* THIS FIC.

THIS.

FIC.

...

THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PARENTAL!ROY FIC I HAVE EVER READ. I finished this MASTERPEICE in two days, AND GOD DO I REGRET IT. WHYISITOVER?! WHYWHYWHY?!

I am gonna spread the word about this wonderful fanfiction! It deserves so, SO MANY MORE faves than just 2,103! :D

WHEWWWWWWWWWW...fangirling...kinda over...XD Never, ever let anyone tell you that you aren't a FANTASTIC Writer, because you are one of the best I've ever seen! :)

(PS, Silas is the greatest OC I have ever seen! XD He and the Doctor would be such good friends...)
This was a really good story!
Silas is hereby one of my favorite OCs. He's in the top five.
darkraistlyn chapter 42 . 1/16
How did I not see this update?! *runs around screaming* I've been worried about these guys for -months.- It was just a perfect ending, a perfect story, and it helped/helps me when I'm dealing with things.

Thank you.
You are amazing! Im so happy you finished this! I've been waiting and waiting for each new chapter! This story two thumbs up! Great job!
Azuno-Arika-Chan chapter 42 . 1/2
Wahhhhh! I've been reading this since I was in seventh grade and I can't believe its over! ;w; Thank you so much for this fanfiction, it's been one of my favorites for a long time. 3
booperdooper chapter 26 . 12/29/2016
*Ed is filled with DETERMINATION
HappyTheDragon18 chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
I
LOVED
THIS!
I can't tell you how long I have been waiting for a conclusion to this story, and I am INCREDIBLY satisfied with it as well! You did a wonderful job on this. It's funny, because part of me is angry that I had to wait so long and the other is glad that it wasn't rushed in the span of days without a second thought. I'm sure you worked hard on this, and that makes me appreciate this story even more. Awesome fic!
2,110 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »