Reviews for Stairway to Paradise
amarahi.85 chapter 37 . 5/3
I hope everything is going well for you! It's been a while since you've updated...

I LOVE THIS CHAPTER AND THIS STORY AND I WANNA STRANGLE YOU FOR HAVING ENVY HURT ED LIKE THAT BUT I LOVE YOU TOO.
Chibi-San19 chapter 1 . 5/3
This is my favorite fanfic ever I have read it so many times and its so amazingly written! It's the highlight of my day! :D
I hope things are going OK. It's been over a month since your last update and I check twice a day. I love your stories and your writing technique. Hope you keep writing, looking forward to what happens. :)
Thefullmetalsin chapter 37 . 4/29
Honestly your story is the highlight of my life. Please please please please update soon3
Silvermist85 chapter 37 . 4/25
Oh silas.. he's the cutest..
poor ed and stupid envy.. :-(
well.. roy is on to them so there's still hope... i hope..!
looking fwd to the next awesome chapter.. :)
ElizabethBathog chapter 37 . 4/19
I so want to jump in and save Ed! Roy hurry and save him! D:

Good work! :D
hodges2 chapter 37 . 4/15
omg Silas totally reminded me the of the 12 doctor in this chapter lol i love Silas hes so funny! XD
hodges2 chapter 35 . 4/15
oh! i was wondering if you were gonna put the homunculi in this
Wow this is really sad! :(
Omg you watch doctor who too!?
Is this set in the first anime or brotherhood?
Lily chapter 37 . 4/11
I just finished reading all 37 chapters and ahhhhh I don't even know where to start. Right now I just want to mash random letters on the keyboard and make inhuman donkey noises because I can hardly express my appreciation for your work. Containing my excitement right now is very difficult ahah. And please excuse me while I gush over your work here but I'd really like to thank you for taking the time to write this and share it with us all. I've been glued to my phone for the past few days reading this. It was basically my first priority this week (I even tried to ignore the fact that I get carsick if I read in the car, but it was totally worth it (; ) I absolutely love hurt/comfort and super long plotty fics with bucketloads of angst so this was the perfect thing to read and I've enjoyed it immensely so far. Your writing quality is so nice. It's clear, fluent, and engaging. The plot gets more and more complex and there are twists and that makes me so happy. And the feeeeels gahhh they are so intense, but I love intense feels except they also sort of destroy me at the same time. Roy is flawless. His snarky personality is so perfect and how he actually shows compassion towards poor Ed is so sweet. Poor little Ed! He's so pathetic and broken and I just want to hug him and wrap him in 27 blankets :c I just love how the softer side of both Ed and Roy is apparent and I'm interested to see how that relationship may become fractured because of Envy in upcoming chapters hmm... I love Roy's ragtag military team, you have the personalities spot on and you make all of them loveable no matter how small a part they may play. And Silas is such a good character as well. I noticed a few Doctor Who references, I don't know if there were on purpose or not but good job xD OK IM SO SORRY IM RAMBLING this is turning into a novel and I'm not even paying attention to grammar, but I can't just read something so wonderfully written and powerful and /not/ shower you with 3,000 compliments (believe me I have even more I could say xD) Anyway I'll stop now, but I'm very much looking forward to reading the upcoming chapters!
Kagome51 chapter 37 . 4/9
I love this story! I don't like stories where Ed is broken and beaten, but this one is really good! I can't wait for more!
Lily chapter 30 . 4/8
Hi there! I'm not quite caught up on the whole fic yet and I'm usually one to read the entire thing then leave a (very unnecessarily) long review that I pour all of my compliments and thoughts into but before I do that, I just wanted to say how much I love your characterization of Roy. Gahhh his little sarcastic remarks when the story is in his point of view! They make me laugh and that's a nice little break from the intense feels (which I also love) hahaha He's just spot on and you're doing a very nice job with his character (and everyone else and I have soooooo may things I want to say, but I also really really really want to keep reading because I can hardly put my phone down so...) anyway you're amazing and wonderful and thank you for writing this and I'm going to read more now :)))))))))))
manga.geek.3 chapter 37 . 4/8
Man... I feel so sad for Edward! It would be terrifying to be in his position. I hope that Mustang and the gang find him soon and that Envy gets burned! xD Amazing as always. And, as always, I look forward to the rest!
1,668 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »