Reviews for Stairway to Paradise
I m still wait for your FMA fic 3
Paradise-Whispers chapter 41 . 8/8
I just started this fic a couple days ago, and holy moses, that was quite a ride! I didn't know what to expect going in to this fic, but I am very pleased with what you have written! Your writing and characterizations of everybody were fantastic. I am a raging slut for angsty fics, and this didn't let me down one bit. I loved the heartwarming moments, especially the Roy/Ed relationship.

Thanks so much for sticking with this great fic for so long and putting so much effort into it. As sad as I am to see it end soon, I know this fic cannot go on forever, and you definitely need a break lol. Can't wait to see what you have next!
BerryBerryBlitz chapter 34 . 8/6
•• ... This chapter was so frustrating... Everything is going wrong .
Ahhh only one more, chapter left? It's been a rollercoaster ride, I love how you wrote Roy and Ed and the team. One of the best AU five :) hope we make it to the last chapter :)
Excellent fic and angst. Like the way your write Royai too. Looking forward to next update!
darkraistlyn chapter 41 . 7/28
I needed this more than I knew. The relationship, the problems worked out in real time, the people, all of it. Thank you. I cannot wait to see the last chapter.
sakuzi-chan chapter 18 . 7/27
Good chapter. I like how you did vulnerable Roy.
sakuzi-chan chapter 7 . 7/27
Great chapter. Love the start to this fic. And of course H/C Roy and the boys
OakwoodOuroboros chapter 41 . 7/24
Hi. I hope that epilogue is on it's way, because I might just throttle you if not, other side of the planet of not other side of the planet. This has been an absolutely wonderful story, not canon (as far as I can tell: is this based on the 2003 anime or the manga?), yet absolutely brilliant in it's own way. There are a lot of parental Roy fics out there, but I don't know why, I seem to prefer yours above all others. I even added you to my favourites (rare occurrence!). Yet this takes the top spot, for now. I haven't read "Heart" yet, so wait and see.
Another thing I would like to say is, don't worry about your updates being so spaced out. A good reader must remain patient with their writer, particularly one which turns out stories of this quality, as long as it isn't some silly length of time like two years. That only makes them suffer. Of course, no story is without it's faults, and I found it a bit slow at times. There are some typos as well. It's spelled FUERY by the way, in my country anyway.
All I all though, this was a beautiful piece of writing that I really enjoyed, and I would like to thank you for that.
I just have one request in the epilogue though.
I want to know what happens to the piano.
la-hija-de-Dios chapter 41 . 7/22
Oh, my word! I cannot wait for the epilogue! I started reading this story the day before yesterday, I think, and got sucked in! I've nod read most of your FMA stories! They're awesome! I think you pegged everyone right in them! Also, thank you so much for writing clean stories! I am a Chritian, too :D Oh, and I LOVE both whump and Parental!Roy, so I've especially enjoyed these! Keep up the good work!
HappyTheDragon18 chapter 19 . 7/5
I LOVE ITTTTTTT!
Really good fan fic, I'm currently binge-reading (is that a thing? Oh well..) it. Great story so far and so here I go to read the next chapter! ONWARDS! xD
Dylexa chapter 4 . 6/21
Okay I've been crying the entire time that I've been reading this. You monster, I hate you, but I love you, you freaking devil.

No but seriously, this is really good. You really write out Ed's damaged mind so well. I've never read anything so realistic.

I'll be dropping reviews as I continue reading. This is a very good read.
This is my favorite fan fiction of all time. The characters are perfect. Silas is amazing. The story is great. The writing is vivid and coherent. Ed's trauma is handled very well. It is all amazing.
I may have read all 41 chapters in one sitting.
Nice pep talk by Mustang. I liked it.
sarah chapter 25 . 6/14
I laughed a lot about Silas in this chapter. and I liked Ed playing the piano. If guess I'm a sucker for musical instruments? The twist at the end was top notch. :D great writing!
2,003 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »