Reviews for It's not an S
wintermoon7 chapter 24 . 9/24
I liked how you included Bruce in the end.
MarvelxDCTwerkin chapter 24 . 9/24
So proud of you. This story has been your baby, through thick and thin... After three years look at all the good job you have done.
And it doesn't need a Lois Lane that much, for a change an original female OC is standing up being the right one for Superman. Probably one of the longest pairing ever written here and there.
My God, you have also included Batman which is good - the crossover movie was crap though -
Anyway, well done and still looking forward to any update.
Julia N SnowMiko chapter 24 . 9/23
Dun, dun, duuuuuuuuuuuunnnn!
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 24 . 9/18
Loved it! Please update soon.
Nice try. Not much better.

Lois's people skills might be lacking, but that doesn't mean she can't read a person to a T. She didn't become the reporter that she is by not being able to read people.

All those skills Ms. Lake supposedly has? Lois has got them too.

How about, instead of cramming your OC into unnecessary situations, you have Perry go "I'm making Lois Lane and Lauren Lake partners!" That way, it doesn't belittle Lois and still gets Lauren to where she needs to be.

As long as you're not allergic to significant rewriting.
Corn.
emzydatffan chapter 24 . 9/14
Nice tie in with BvS. I liked that very much. As soon as I read "black jeep" I thought, no way, yes! I can't wait to see what you do next!
LadyBugQueen421 chapter 24 . 9/13
Loved the chapter! Can't wait for more chapters!
denyz chapter 24 . 9/13
Great chapter, my favorite story continues! I wanted to ask, I noticed in some chapter that Jor-El explained to Kal that his powers come from Earth's atmosphere only and not the absorption of the sun's radiation. I wanted to ask if in this story, does Clark only get powers by the atmosphere or does he absorb the sun's radiation as well? I love the story, keep up the good work.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 24 . 9/12
loved it
angelofheaven001 chapter 24 . 9/12
Can't wait for more. Loved it.
BigRed67 chapter 24 . 9/12
No Lozzy, I do not like the evil cliffie! Cliffie's are bad, they should be banned! But oh, Bruce Wayne makes an appearance? Oooohhh things are getting interesting indeed! And I like that you didn't have Lauren on board the C17, let the military handle that. Now get back here and fix that cliffhanger!
Talk Me Down update next, please!
Omg yes, I've been waiting for this!
NicoleR85 chapter 24 . 9/12
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.