Reviews for It's not an S
HikariYamino chapter 25 . 7/22
THAT CLIFFHANGER THO!
Update soon please. I love this story!
Lili Tommo chapter 1 . 6/12
Please update the story
Update soon please. I love this story!
Arkytior's Song chapter 25 . 5/1
What the heck man?! It just ends and that's not right! Love this!
Waka Flarg!
Update soon please!
Fiona chapter 25 . 3/22
OMG! You're Killing me here! Please update soon. I have to see what happens. I'm stalking this story on every site you have it on. Please...I'm begging you. I freak out when I get an email notification on my phone, thinking it might be fanfiction notifying me of an update. All stalker-ness and creepiness aside, I'm lovin' it. :)
I love this soooooo very much. Please tell me you're going to update soon! Please don't abandon this, I'm begging you!
mmelody6 chapter 25 . 3/10
WHATTHEHEY chapter 25 . 3/4
...I...I'm just gonna go now...
SHE DIED?!
Ssharpee chapter 25 . 3/2
How dare you do this to her! do this to me! to your followers?! you can't just leave off on a cliff hanger like that and kill off Lauren?! I love her! especially since Clark will be broken WHEN he finds her hurt under a crushed building. She never even got to have the sexy-times with Clark... You need to update asap!
Update soon please!
DJpaigeDJ chapter 25 . 2/21
You just made me feel so many feels and emotions that I feel like just putting this all in caps! but I'm guessing that you have plenty of those types of reviews already. I just love this story so much! This is just such a great story.
I see that you might be having Lauren be involved in batman v superman, I think that it awesome! I just hope that you manage to improve on what it was lacking at certain points. Hopefully the next "DC universe" (I think thats what they are calling it) movie trailer will be at least out by the time you are at a certain point in the batman v superman part of the story, if you are going to be including it in this story. If not maybe include it in a sequel story?
No please she can't die she just can't please let there be some kind of miracle