Reviews for Green Light Means Go
demi-lion-ninja-scythe-mage chapter 1 . 2/15
Your story is amazing and inspired me to do my own and I don't wanna annoy you but when are you going to update
Nameless chapter 16 . 2/13
I was scanning through your reviews and Isaw quite a few saying something along the lines of "Update. Now." More than a few, really. I may have spotted a few that were downright rude and demanding.

So I want to apologize for adding one to them some time ago. I'd takeit down but I can't, so I'm apologizing instead.

Ignore that other review I put up under the same name that was only a smidge less rude and demanding. Take your time, get over writer's block, revise this and that. I'm expecting the next chapter to be badass.
crazy-ghost-girl chapter 16 . 2/5
Please please please update soon, your story is awesome! There are so few good GL stories and even fewer (for lack of better term) SI/OC stories in the Young Justice category, and I want to see what happens next and how Fae will deal certain situations.
I'm Known By Many Names chapter 16 . 1/20
Well it's been three months, that means it's time for you to update again. so update. now. nowwwwww
Nameless chapter 16 . 1/15
I'm going to pester you to update, is that all right? Don't answer that question, just update. Preferably sooner rather than later.
R.J.North chapter 16 . 1/13
I know how you feel. It wasn't my father that passed away from cancer, but it was my grandmother and we took care of her the last few months she lived so she could be at home with family. It was difficult, but it gets easier and like you said, they're not in pain anymore.
Well, I did not expect the meeting with Artemis to go that way. I like how you did it though. It's different than any of the meets I've read and I'm really curious as to why and how you continue their interactions as the story goes on.
I wonder what Artemis's problem is. I mean, I know where she comes from and acting tough is kind of a necessity, but she's not there anymore (she's obviously at the cave!) and doesn't need the attitude.
ShiftFrame chapter 16 . 12/23/2014
update woman! please! or at least tell me that you're making progress.
doodadbug chapter 16 . 12/23/2014
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
LinkessKeyblade chapter 16 . 12/23/2014
PLEASE UPDATE RIGHT NOW!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I Can only read k and k so can u change it to one of those
screaming-sushi chapter 16 . 12/18/2014
I love your story, doing the whole from different universe trope that manages to finangle it's way into a lot of shows, movies, ect in some fanfics is hard to pull off right, (as I have learned, I have seriously yet to finish a first chapter in the fic that I want to write because I'm way too indecisive) but you do that pretty well.

To be honest, how you go and put quotes around certain sayings like "bite the bullet", I'm not sure that it's needed to be there. Then again I could be wrong about that.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR NOT PUTTING "[insert character of choice] POV WHEN YOU SWITCH TO THIRD PERSON OF ANOTHER CHARACTER! IT'S MY BIGGEST PET PEEVE WHEN I SEE THAT!

*clears throught, regains some composure* anyways I'm sorry about your dad, any kind of death of someone you're close to is hard, but losing a parent has to be twice as sucky.

And for sake of a less sad note to end this on, Happy Holidays!

The too lazy to log in Screaming-sushi
brokenmuses chapter 16 . 12/1/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP KALDURXFAE. I just found this and I am so intrigued.

as a sidenote, this is one of the few stories I've been able to like that has an OC love interest for kaldur (my baby) keep up the good work!

*I'm sorry for your lost, honestly.*
SinistrousDelirious chapter 16 . 12/1/2014
Welcome back! I've missed this story. Can't wait to see what happens next!
My condolences to you and your family for your father. I'm sure he fought hard.
Xoraan chapter 16 . 12/1/2014
Roy is a drama time bomb waiting to go off and when it does he and Fae will probably be at each other throats... Can't wait! Roy would be really cheesed off if Fae tagged along in the 'protect lex luthor' episode.

Though, Fae is really having lousy luck with archers, it seems Artemis has a bone to pick with her, I can't wait to find out, so please update soon!
Deathstroke Terminator chapter 8 . 11/30/2014