Reviews for Green Light Means Go
Anemone chapter 17 . 7/26
This story is awesome, I really hope you decide to pick it back up because I want to see where things go with Fae and her foreknowledge. The team finding out that she died would be really interesting to see later on down the line.
HeavenlyDragonGod chapter 17 . 4/16
Great Story! Keep up the good work
Silver007 chapter 17 . 4/11
This story is very well put together, and I'm very interested as to what direction it will be heading towards. I do hope that you haven't abandoned it, though after three years, it would seem as though that is the case.
Either way, it is a very good story and deserves the attention, finished or not.
Shadow chapter 11 . 2/2
Spitfire
Shahzeb chapter 17 . 1/26
srsly u abandoned it mid mission u could have at least finished the mission now Artemis attitude will forever bug me cuz u didn't let fae one up her ugh anyways thanks for the read
Hey it seems you haven’t updated this in about 2 1/2 years is this doc abandoned? It has a lot of potential
Guest chapter 17 . 12/1/2017
Please continue
Guest chapter 12 . 11/20/2017
I kinda want the paring to be SuperFae, just because she's more sympathetic towards him, and he's more open towards her, but I guess people just love their man Aqualad, he is pretty awesome!
lizziecats chapter 16 . 10/24/2017
I love this story! I know it's been awhile since your last update, but I really do hope that you will continue to write chapters for this story. I love your character Faith she's and interesting person and I love her personality. I love that she's a green lantern and I think that she makes a great addition to the team as a whole. I love the relationships Faith has formed with the team and I look forward to seeing more moments shared between her and them should this story continue.

I also like that she's from another dimension where she already knows what will happen in the future. I hope that with having her on the team that she will be able to save Wally aka Kid Flash from being killed. I really hope that she can save him because in my opinion if she uses her green lantern power then maybe she could put a shield around him as he runs and protect him from getting zapped from that energy machine that makes him disappear. I really like Wally so please let Faith save him!

I'm curious as to what your take on the episode "Failsafe" would be like. I mean Faith has already died once so I'm curious as to how she would handle the before and after affects of this failed exercise. We already know that Faith is a self sacrificing person and would put the safety and well being of her team before her own. Also being SIC there's no way she would let Kaldur sacrifice himself in the exercise like he did in the original episode. Either way I'm just curious on how Faith would feel in this episode and how the team would feel or react to anything Faith chooses to do for them in this episode.

Lastly like I said before I like that Faith is from another world or dimension. I think that if she is going to play a part on this team that she needs to open up more to her teammates about herself and her past. Honestly I think she should tell them about her mother's death and the red eyed man that she saw, as well as tell them about how she got shot and that that is why she was so tense on that last mission. Opening up to her team will only help them grow strong and closer helping to strengthen their trust in each other.

Okay this is the last thing I promise. I want this story to continue for two reasons mostly. The first is because honestly it an amazing story. The character development is incredible and the plot is highly addicting. I really and truly have fallen in love this story so it would be a shame if it were left unfinished when it has so much potential. My second reason is simply because their really aren't a lot of Young Justice fanfics that focus on a green lantern oc which I think is a shame since green lanterns are awesome. So please as your fan please don't give up on this story!

Anyway like I said in the beginning I love this story and I really am looking forward to the next update lol I want you to know that I appreciate all the hard work, time and dedication you have put into creating and developing this story. I know how hard it is to write something like this and I know that it takes time and patience to create each new chapter. I just want you to know that I really appreciate all that you've done to make this story as incredible and enjoyable as it has been for me so far lol
THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON, THIS STORY IS SIMPLY TO AMAZING TO BE LEFT UNFINISHED, I SIMPLY MUST KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT AND SO ON UNTIL THE VERY LAST CHAPTER!
I WOULD TRULY BE UPSET IF THIS STORY WAS LEFT UNFINISHED WHEN I AM SO COMPLETELY ADDICTED TO IT AND REALLY WISH TO READ MORE LOL
Guest chapter 17 . 9/18/2017
Hi! I just wanted to let you know (if you're even still using this site hahah), that this story is really good and the plot has gotten me very intrigued!
JimmyHall24 chapter 17 . 8/30/2017
Jajajajajajajajajajaja.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/28/2017
Finishing?
Keiolsha chapter 14 . 6/26/2017
Plz dont abandon this like you said you wouldnt every few chapters
Keiolsha chapter 15 . 6/26/2017
Ill give you a cookie if you update? TAT PLZ UPDATE! ITS ALREADY 2017... DYING TO SEE THE NExt... part... ssorry for yelling but please*puppydogeyes*
Keiolsha chapter 16 . 6/26/2017
Updates are hugs and cookies?