Reviews for Green Light Means Go
GotNoName123 chapter 17 . 9/15
I am looking forward for any chapter that would be given! I can not wait for the glorious update that'll hopefully please me and every other reader of this story!
GotNoName123 chapter 3 . 9/15
WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERES NO SAD PARTS?! SHE JUST FIGURED OUT SHE'S IN THE PAST IN A DIFFERENT WORLD, AWAY FROM HER SISTER. NO WAY THIS WASNT PARTLY SAD!
GotNoName123 chapter 2 . 9/15
Key words! "FOR A WHILE" i will not accept anymore heartbreak from your cruel heart! But *grumbles* good story and greatly writtne so far just a tad bit sad...
GotNoName123 chapter 1 . 9/15
*Dramatic* NOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEE!
The chapter 2 . 8/15
That was so cringey I'm crying omg
lizziecats chapter 17 . 8/13
I love this story! I know it's been awhile since your last update, but I really do hope that you will continue to write chapters for this story. I love your character Faith she's and interesting person and I love her personality. I think it's cool to see a green lantern on the team and I think that she makes a great addition to the team as a whole.

I like that she's from another dimension where she already knows what will happen in the future. I hope that with having her on the team that she will be able to save Wally aka Kid Flash from being killed. I really hope that she can save him because in my opinion if she uses her green lantern power then maybe she could put a shield around him as he runs and protect him from getting zapped from that energy machine that makes him disappear. I really like Wally so please let Faith save him!

Lastly like I said before I like that Faith is from another world or dimension. I think that if she is going to play a part on this team that she needs to open up more to her teammates about herself and her past. Honestly I think she should tell them about her mother's death and the red eyed man that she saw, as well as tell them about how she got shot and that that is why she was so tense on that last mission. Opening up to her team will only help them grow strong and closer helping to strengthen their trust in each other.

Anyway like I said in the beginning I love this story and I really am looking forward to the next update lol I want you to know that I appreciate all the hard work, time and dedication you have put into creating and developing this story. I know how hard it is to write something like this and I know that it takes time and patience to create each new chapter. I just want you to know that I really appreciate all that you've done to make this story as incredible and enjoyable as it has been for me so far lol
THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON, THIS STORY IS SIMPLY TO AMAZING TO BE LEFT UNFINISHED, I SIMPLY MUST KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT AND SO ON UNTIL THE VERY LAST CHAPTER!
I WOULD TRULY BE UPSET IF THIS STORY WAS LEFT UNFINISHED WHEN I AM SO COMPLETELY ADDICTED TO IT AND REALLY WISH TO READ MORE LOL
Aqua lad and faith love ship
Boomer1125 chapter 16 . 7/23
Please update this story I love Fae! She is a really awesome character and I want to read more about her.
amberheart234 chapter 17 . 7/16
Pleeeeeeeaaaaase update soon! I'm chomping at the bit to read what happens next
Shadowpawzzz chapter 17 . 7/15
I liked this story and your right there is way too few GL story's. Also I'm sorry for your loss, the loss of a family member is crushing.
Anime no Akuma chapter 17 . 5/17
So cool!
I know its been I awhile since you wrote this chapter. But on an off chance I'll let you know about the atomic symbol Kr. It doesn't refer to the planet Krypton. But rather an element (a gas) that occurs in the atmosphere. The planet Krypton was called this, because of the high amount of this gas in it's atmosphere.
I like this story, I hope you'll update it again. Female Green Lantern stories are very rare.
Amberheart chapter 17 . 4/2
Pleeeeaaasssee update soon! I love your take on a GL OC (don't see many of those/not at all) and I can't wait for the next chapter :3
I'm bad at making usernames chapter 17 . 4/1
Please please please update soon! I love this fic so much!
Boomer1125 chapter 17 . 4/1
Please update I love your story so much it is so awesome. P.S. I am so sorry for your loss.