Reviews for Valantines day in Konoha
kat12 chapter 11 . 1/11/2014
Wow that's was amazing great work
Matthew chapter 7 . 10/17/2013
This is great. There are, however some minor grammar errors but that's okay. Overall I love this story, it's great, it's got some stellar detail, and considering you've never had a boyfriend before, the kissing scene isn't bad. But we don't stop kissing to breath then breath again, we also don't move our lips for shorter kisses, not longer ones.
maverick chapter 11 . 9/16/2013
i have always have loved romantic stories and this story is steeling my heart and it just aching for more, please continue till the end, i'm crying'Just a little longer Hinata :)
Guest chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
i think it wud have been better if there was no BAD part as in if naruto and hinata had just fallen in love in this fan fic
theodore chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
i think that the kiss shud have been ...like slower and more gentle
newby6320 chapter 11 . 9/4/2013
Aww. Poor Akito. Now I kinda want him to get what he wants, although I can't remotely agree with the methods he's using to get there. The showdown between him and Naruto will be horrible, since they're both just trying to save the girl they love and it looks like only one of them could possibly succeed. I am super impressed with this back story. You've set it up so that the coming scenes will really emotionally involve the reader, since there's no way to root for Naruto without also wanting Akito to succeed too. I cannot wait to see what happens next! Thanks so much for sharing.
The Amazing Potato Man chapter 10 . 9/3/2013
I WANT NEXT CHAPTER

PLEASE

I'll be your sex slave if you wnat
newby6320 chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
Excellent story so far, I can't wait to see what comes next. You're so good at embodying the characters when you write. Their interactions feel extremely natural and the way the relationships develop is totally believable. It would be nice to see some more explanation for Akito's actions. For the Evils works well enough for the purposes of the story, but from what I've read so far, it seems like there should be more depth to his character than that. Then again, I'm probably jumping the gun and they'll be a ton of explanation in the next few chapters. Anyway, I love your work and can't wait to see how you wrap it up, whether that's in a few chapters or played out longer. Thanks so much for posting.
newby6320 chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
It's not cheesy, it's sweet. It makes me think of when me and my fiance just started dating. Thanks for posting this story. It's really made me smile.
GhostStryker92 chapter 10 . 8/28/2013
Come on orange hokage save your girl! And good story, keep it up!
Ayrmed chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Thanks for the new chapter. It was worth the wait though hopefully the next one will not take so long. :)
tj chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
omg I love it plz continue
Dancing-Souls chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
haha Naruto must be stopped
Animeprincess2001 chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
hey please dont let that guy touch or do anything to hinata-chan i beg of plesse cause hina chan belongs to the ORANGE HOKAGE or naruto or fishcake and ramen guy please
Turls chapter 8 . 7/16/2013