Reviews for Every Rose has Its Thorn
Guest chapter 16 . 10/3/2018
I really love this!
ChuckBlair8 chapter 16 . 12/7/2017
I love this story! Please, please finish it!? I was so disappointed to get to chapter 16 only to realize that it was chapter 15 posted again as chapter 16, and to realize that it was yet once again an unfinished FanFiction story! Why do writers do that? Especially when they have fans begging their to finish their stories? I simply don’t understand why anyone would want to torture someone like that! Please don’t be mean an leave this wonderful story unfinished! I really would love to read the ending! It’s an awesome, different story about Chuck & Blair, You have talent, now use it to give this great story the great ending it deserves! You can do it!
katie chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
this is good so far, but i would recommend using quotation marks (") before and after dialogue rather than the hyphens (-)
jalna chapter 15 . 8/22/2015
thank tou for your story, i hope you continue it .even if i never think blair was made for chuck, she never was abble to stand by him, always try to change him and never understand him. she need a man she is abble to control and never manage that with chuck because he is too wild for her, don't care about people opinion where she always try to be good in people eyes and I always think that neither dan, neither nate are made for serena. she is too wild, too beautiful, too charming. she is also stronger than people give her credit. it 's hard to understand her, she was the queen of her school and one day she choose not to be because it didn't matter ans she let it to blair who wanted so much to be the queenn and who fight so hard to conserve the title where serena did it effortless. she is nice but she can be dangerous and more conniving and cruel than blair when it is needed but she just choose to not show it often because she let people fight for her (wht in my opinion show that she is more clever ). she is more complex than people think, yes she is a girl who can charm anybody, who can lighten up a room just by entering in it. she make every man in a room look at her when she enter a room without trying or looking for. she seems broken so many time by men but in the end she fall in love with another man and ex boyfriend never get over with her, they never fall out of love with her. nate was not enough to keep her and he know it, dan was too insecure and conservative to keep her, he manage for a longtime but just because he use to make her doubt her make her insecure to keep her because in the end he was afraid to loose her she was too beautiful for him, too wealthy, too wild. they never seems to tamed her. the only one who can for me is chuck, yes i konw for a lot of people chuck and blair are the couple. but realy, blair is so insecure, she needs so much to be perfect, she always try to change him, she hurt him just to know if she is important to him and if he love her realy he will have prefer her to the empire back in time and a chuck bass will never get over a betraying like prince louis, or dan... so returning to chck and serena, they are both passionate, wild, don't care what people think if it mae them happy. he is the dark where she is the sun. him, dangerous, cold, ambitious, cruel sometimes (but you can't succeed in a young age if you show weakness) but also an hedonist, a playboy and her shiny, an enchantress but also a vixen, passionae, wild, beautiful but also clever. they were both understimate, him because of his youngness and her because of her beauty. and she need a strong man who didn't feel threatened by mens who seems to always follow her whenever she go. together they can be a force to be reckonned, because they want the same things, a people who they can trust, who they can love, who can match them, understand and accept their flaws, make a family, a dinasty...
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 15 . 8/15/2015
So happy to see an update. Cant wait to read more.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/10/2015
Great story and Great chapter :)!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/9/2015
Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter ! )
logindisaster chapter 15 . 8/7/2015
boo this is so very short! but im still happy to see an update!
Alisha chapter 15 . 8/7/2015
COOL! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Moozanna chapter 14 . 8/2/2015
I'm so glad to see an update. So very sorry about the late review. Great chapter. Looking for ward to the next reals soon :)
Alisha chapter 14 . 7/26/2015
Great! I am waiting continuation!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/6/2015
Only found this fic now, really like it, continue!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/5/2015
good story! i only found it now, but i really like it. more please?
Guest chapter 13 . 7/5/2015
The problem with when people take to long to update is that the readers forget what the story is about. I was happy to see there is an update but when I started reading I realized I can't remember a single thing that happened in the last chapter and have no time to be re-reading the past chapters. I hate to say this but I'm dropping this story. The gap between updates is so long that I forget what is happening and it makes the story stale and boring. It must have been a good story but to be honest I can't remember a thing about it.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/5/2015
I love how you managed to transport the show and its characters to another period of time. Chuck and Blair are so perfect for historical fanfictions

That encounter was so frustrating. God do many things wouls happen differently if they had more conversations or idk trust the outcome not to be the worst one imagined ?

Great work I hope I 'll see another chapter soon :)