Reviews for Tamers
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Just finished this and absolutely LOVED it! Very unique idea ) REEEEEALLY hoping for a sequel to this! GREAT JOB!

Jess
Samie TW-1D-Merlin-RotG chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
AWW nice story! I like it! If felt like continuing I would read for sure! Also I would love if Arthur found out about Merlin's magic but didn't care or got used to it :) Thanks!
HaveACuppaT chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
omg, this is an brilliant story! Do you think you'll write a sequel for it? You write so amazingly!
CharizardGirl chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
That... was fantastic. The way you described the subtle facial expressions and how they knew what they meant was awesome. The plot was extremely well thought out, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading through it. The way you wrote the thoughts and emotions of the characters was very descriptive and makes it easy to become immersed in the story and know how the characters are feeling. Great job overall, and I can't wait to read whatever comes next!
Time's Quill chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
It's really intimidating to a reader, having a single chapter be that long. I'd suggest splitting this up into multiple chapters so nobody's scared away.

I'm really happy that I did stick around; this was great! The plot was wonderful, and the emotions were really well done. Merlin seemed a little weaker than we see him on-screen, but other than that, everything was great! Nice job! c:
02847qndawd chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This was a fantastic story, with a great original plotline and new brand of sorcerer! Please do more of this! :D
WingofCastiel chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Wow...you are amazing. I couldn't even begin to think out a plot like that, even lesser write it down! Please tell me this wasn't the end...I want more!
Mika271170 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Oh God,that was awesome!
It was not even like a fiction,it was pure novel writen by a great author like you!
Every single line was like reading an old classic book,thank you so very much for sharing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
When Merlin was down for the count and looked like he was about to die, I was tearing my eyes away from the words, but I was forced to keep on reading every word. It was much like sitting in a movie theatre with my hands over my eyes, but I was still staring at the screen through the gaps between my fingers. Your writing is that good.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Wow. That was amazing. It absolutely took my breath away.