Reviews for Wolf
skadoo chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
I figured it out so it couldn't be too hard. Thanks for writing this although it was a little dark.
kncrowder88 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I read all your stories except like one I think. Not into the whole C/P thing couldn't really get passed that just yet maybe I'll read it later. Anyways wanted to wait till I read every single one to review. Really love your work and home you have more later one down the road. You are an amazing writer and I really love how your portray Kathryn. Love your dark fics the most by the way.
CallHerVictor chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Goooooosebumps.
badmelk chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
yep. i hate this pairing as much as i love it. so intruiguing and always deep and dark...
Photogirl1890 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
This one had me completely stumped. I admit it. I didn't even hazard a guess. I couldn't work out what species or episode it was linked with. I kept thinking about Bolians (the "blue-blooded" reference).

Now I read it again two weeks later, I wonder how I didn't get the pairing in the first place. It has taken me a few read throughs to figure out what was going on and I find it a very unsettling piece from the very first sentence.
KJaneway115 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Haunting and dark. And I wasn't stumped for a second. As always, you use words in amazing, complex ways, and manage to tell so much with so few words.
hester4418 chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
After reading the first paragraph, I was already sure that you had written this story. That, more than anything else, led me to suspect a Janeway/Kashyk pairing. But when I tried to verify that assumption using the episode transcript, none of the clues seemed to fit. Maybe I should have watched it instead of just trying to match bits of written dialogue.
So I considered alternatives, most of them still involving Janeway, but also Seven. Since I'm still stuck in season three with rewatching the episodes, digging up unfamiliar villains, matching them to various episodes and then discarding them again was quite an entertaining exercise. ;-) The combination Seven/someone from the Think Tank looked promising for a while, but there was also Teero to consider and a few others I can't recall now. In the end I went back to Kashyk because despite my doubts a small nagging voice at the back of my mind insisted that he should be the one. I really need to watch that episode again sometime soon...
The hunt was fun, and made me look forward to quite a few episodes that I have little or no recollection of; so thanks for that!
JamieRobs chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I have to admit, I had to read this one twice to fully grasp it. Not for the pairing, but for what exactly was happening / had happened. You are good exercise for my brain! That was deeply, almost mind-numbingly disturbing in a beautifully written sort of way. And now I find I am in need of a few chirping birds, blue skies & white picket fences' ;-)
Rascal207 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Combinging you as an author and all the little details in the story, it wasn't too difficult to solve this puzzle, so, ... I'll say, "Yay!". I love this pairing.
Delwin chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Absolutely, hauntingly lovely. And, yes, all the clues and more than the clues point to the pairing - unless one is tripping over one's own clever thinking and second guesses - as I may have been ;) But it was such a wonderful piece in which to stumble around! Thank you for a such a beautiful puzzle.