Reviews for Welcome Back, Kane
Kane-aholic 316 chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
Love this pairing. I'm an A.J. Kane fan but I also like Kane and Trish Stratus
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
kane and trish great lovers
SexyRedMachine chapter 3 . 6/22/2006
i loved this story and you should defenatly continue with it!
Y2J's Princess chapter 3 . 1/17/2003
awww, this was really cute. hehe :D
Dintalath chapter 3 . 12/13/2002
Awwwwww!

i loved it, that was awesome! I didnt think I would like this pairing, but it was so cute and i just loved it! are you thinking of continuing this story, i think it would be good to continue!

Dintalath
Gwendolyn the Kananite chapter 3 . 9/12/2002
Ahhh! ::dies::

That was sooooo ahh one of those stories that makes you have a heart attack! I love it! It's like...ahh so purteh!

Ahh and it was so sad too! The part with evil Chrissy. I got a bit teary at that part. But my Jericho muse is giggling. He goes "Hehe I got some from Trish...hehe"

AHh I love Jericho. BUT KANE MORE!

::dies::

Fantastic story, mon duckie. I love it!
TanB chapter 3 . 9/3/2002
I really liked that it was sweet. You shou;d write some more. I would love to read some with different wrestlers. Keep up the good work!
Ladie Butterfly chapter 3 . 8/30/2002
I'm loving this story! It's soooo sweet! The prettiest Diva with the so-called monster... I don't think he's a monster, but that what they call him anyway.. :(

I'm really looking forward to updates..

ô¿ô
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 3 . 8/30/2002
That was so I loved the way that Taker took care of Chris. I love when the Brothers take care of each other.
Gutterdevil chapter 2 . 8/30/2002
Great story, Kane and Trish make a cute couple
Female Phenom chapter 3 . 8/30/2002
Its so cool that you start with an upset, (makes it interesting) and its a great story.

Ahh, Taker standing up for his brother - yeay! Just the way i love to imagine him.
Ellectra chapter 2 . 8/30/2002
*snifs*...you can't just leave it there! You're killin me! Plz continue?

-Ellectra
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 2 . 8/30/2002
Please keep writing I think it is great.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/30/2002