Reviews for some love was made for the lights
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
it's good to know that even if we can never truly have finn in ny like it should've been, we always have stories like these to let us have our happy ending. great story as always :)
Supabec chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
awesome :)
cardsgal89 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This was just a sweet and perfect one shot. It hit all the right emotional buttons for me. Thank you for this. Now i can go to sleep peacefully...hopefully lol.
MelleCamille11 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I read the first part because I addictingly check your tumblr everyday (as creepy as it is, yes I sort of worship your tumblr! I promise I'm not a crazy psycho scary person, I just adore what you blog and publish), and I love how you continue that!
I love that you wrote sort of "continued grown-up" versions of Rachel and Finn, instead of just them being exactly the same but older. It was a really smart choice and I'm sure it gave more accuracy and spirit to this oneshot!
I'm really exiting for the rest of whatever you're going to write - if I understood well, you are already working on something, which is really exciting!
Please never stop writing, because you're amazing at it!
brucas224 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
loved it more more update soon! more finchel
FinchelFan728 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This should have happened on the show! Please write more Finchel!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Beautiful. I love your writing!
tori chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
ahhh this was perfect and so cute. why can't it actually be like this.
random-gleekV chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Well this was perfect. Great job!
Amybf19 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I like reunited Finchel so very very much!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
i've missed your writing sooo much! thanks for this. :) it truly was lovely
noro chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
awesome writing
CosInAus chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
This was perfect!
Princess808 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Perfect :) why can't you write glee lol :)
dharkephoenyx chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
"He doesn't follow her at first, just keeps standing in the doorway, stretches up onto his tiptoes and touches the top of the doorframe. And he sighs, and he calls out," I fell in heavy like with this line (now I want to see Cory doing that!) and by the end of this, fell in love. I didn't even want it to end! It was lovely :)