Reviews for A Simple Phrase
Souriswingette chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
LeeLeeLeeLeeLeeLee ! J'aime :-))
bcmom chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Well done. You got me at the end. Thanks :)
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Awww. So beautiful and sad there at the end. Beautiful, nice job.
mary ellen chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Now that I have wipped the tears off my face and I can see again, I will tell you what I think of the story in one word FANTASTIC!
philliesfan1000 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
You made me cry real tears. The whole dancing thing got me, both when Michael taught his daughter to dance and when Fiona was waiting to die. Beautifully touching.
DKougar chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I quickly saw where this was going & enjoyed the ride until I got to the end & the tears fell. Then it hit me! Michael & Fi had both managed to live into their EIGHTIES! A near miracle given their life style & history. Better yet, they had managed to do it TOGETHER! Another near miracle. All in all, a very happy story!
One thing, I cannot imagine a Glennanne-Westen child being so fearful & full of self doubt! She must have gotten all of that her parents never had!
A very nice read! Thanks
southpawokpoet chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Very, very, good, but sadness prevails. Thank you.
MissTink1987 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Loved this! Total happy tears! Hopefully, a sign of things to come! :)
purdys pal chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Oh, this is lovely, you should have a tissue alert for the ending. Beautifully done.
bnlove chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
TEARS. THERE ARE TEARS COMING OUT OF MY EYES. this is heart breaking perfection
Jedi Skysinger chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Damn, woman, you got me crying in my cereal **sob** Glad I read this BEFORE I went to work. That was beautiful, LeeLee, simply beautiful. A total shipper's dream. The ending was **sniffle** perfect. Tissues, please! Thank you for sharing that wonderful work!
DianaMolls chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
This is so touching. I'm crying now.