Reviews for Torn
Boys Do Like Girls chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
Damn it! I wrote a long review, but it was deleted. Okay, whatever.

Basically, great stuff. Liked Kajsa's afterlife problems, the conversation between Morwyn.

I was happily reading before I noticed the draconic 'Kodaav.' Then, I had to decipher it. I hope you're happy. (Glares)

Well, 'seek the one who wields Kodaav.' Cool. Plus, I translated Kruziikstrun as ancient mountain, or there about. Throat of the World in Pass? Maybe.

NOOOOO! The only characters who could find Jon were knocked out and possibly killed! (Nice cliffhanger by the way.)

(Huffs) Fine, whatever. I don't care.

I read the next chapter, and find out what happened to Quill and Sun, at work! (Because that's what I do.)
Moonflower04 chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
I will have to say, I loved the personal talk between Ty and Kajsa! I thought it was wuite dramatic, especially since Kajsa loved Ulfric, who killed Ty in the end! D:

Hehe, I love Ty so much, she is honestly crazy! But you do a brilliant job writing her anyways. :)

I'm really excited to see more of the mystery unravel! Sooo please update soon! :)
littlejuliet chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
Ah cliffhanger much!
I so can't wait for more!
Anonymous chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
Could you put a relative time-frame on when you will be releasing the books? Say, a month? 6 weeks? etc
MadameHyde chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
Haha you're most welcome. :)

I love the bonding between dragonborn, here. I love the "for the record" line. Gives me chills, it's just so perfect

Can't wait to figure out what that damn temple is :) keep at it!
BrunetteAuthorette99 chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
I know, I know - I'm really impatient for more chapters too! (And I know I already gave you feedback on the scene with Ty and Kajsa, but I'll just say it again: LOVE IT.) *Wink*
NooShoak chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
Another great chapter!

Let's see how much of that message I can translate: "I'm at your mercy", "The wisdom to defeat the curse, lies in the carved stone. Seek the Dragonborn who wields Bear(?) , who of the ancient storm. Find the Dragonborns, and (Be-Spring-Sky) the Wings of Fire". "In no time you will, seek the ancient storm, Be-spring-sky... the... wings of fire".

Well, It pretty clearly means: form an adventuring party with the other Dragonborns, and head to the temple.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
I've looked through your profile and read your other ES stories, and their isn't very much actually about Alyssa in them. Do you have or think you could write one of your stories on her "dragonborn" adventure, and tell us why she's called the dragon rider?
skyflower51 chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
Your author's note made me crack up so much. XD
Anyway, sorry for the delay in leaving a review! This was great fun to read - I liked the bit with Jon at the beginning... I wonder what exactly is going on with him... The bit with the bolts was hilarious, especially when Quill accidentally shot that wraith. So it looks like Sun and Quill may encounter the others soon...
This chapter made me laugh harder than any other so far. Great job! :D
littlejuliet chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
The fighting scenes are so well written!
Haha Quill's fiddling and accidental good shot was great! And in truth she is more likely to hit someone on her own side with a bow :P
Can't wait for them all to meet.

Jon's story is very intriguing - looking forward to more!
Moonflower04 chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
Ahhhh, Quill saved Ty's life! I'm very excited to see what happens when they all meet. It seems the big group of Alyssa, Ty, Kajsa, and J'shana will meet up with Quill and Sun soon, but Jon seems to be doing his own things.

Still, I excitedly await the next installment, because I want to see what happens when they meet Sun and Quill.
MadameHyde chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
I had a total author-squee moment at the thing about mages placating with their hands backwards. That's something I didn't figure anyone would ever pick up on!

Also Ty is cracking me up. You're doing a marvelous job.

And i quite agree-good shot quill! The hell were you at the Battle of Whiterun? :3
NooShoak chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
Oh, yes... that would be quite impossible...

And so the heroes draw closer to meeting. Another great chapter.
Boys Do Like Girls chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
Quill is a pro with that bow . (See what I did?)

This was another fantastic chapter. Morywn is as... mad as ever, and when Kaijsa fell over that rock, I laughed. There was something really funny about her falling over and then being indignant about it.

Good to see all the Dragonborn's. Alyssa is team leader (she'll make a good one) and I can't wait to see them meet Shouts-At-Sun and Quill.

Also, Jon's storyline is captivating because I know so little about it.

Keep it up!
BrunetteAuthorette99 chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
I agree! Nice shot, Quill! Now the other Dragonborns are on your trail and they can all meet up! (Seriously, they're so close! Well, maybe not Jon... but who knows WHAT Jon's doing...)
More soon, please!