Reviews for Torn
StellarLupine chapter 25 . 9/29/2014
I have to say, this story is top-quality. On the level of NooShoak's Elder Scrolls fics, in fact (among the TES fics of quite a few other great authors).

You know one thing I'd like to see eventually happen in this story?

The return of Alduin. I like how some of the Dragonborn characters think they "killed" him (considering that it's actually impossible to kill the World-Eater; not to mention that his Soul can't be absorbed).
BrunetteAuthorette99 chapter 25 . 9/29/2014
Hmm... the plot thickens yet again as the dangers of the journey show themselves. What's the deal with the earthquake, I wonder? And Kajsa hearing voices... I'm guessing she's hearing Orthorien, so poor her. (Liked her interactions with Jon, BTW :D)

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Undeadmonkey8 chapter 25 . 9/28/2014
Hmm, interesting chapter. Well written, and pretty darn well planned out. I like the secondary group of dragonborn, they're almost as much fun as the first group. I really have to go back to the beginning and read this through again though, it's been so long that I've forgotten half of the characters.

Gotta say though, I'm not too fond of Jon. He practically introduced himself as the child of ulfric stormcloak, and thinks that Alyssa is arrogant in her parentage? Sorry, but if ANYONE has the right to be cocky in an ancestral authority trump card, I'd say the heir to the Dragon Throne is that person.

So, a hiatus . . . hmm, if I weren't on a hiatus of my own, I'd be tempted to fly to New Zealand. As it is, I'm busy with my own life, so I'll call my rugby-playing exchange sister and ask her to *ahem* 'talk' to you. What was your location again?

Just kidding, I understand that busy life equals less time for fanfiction. I hope that you can free yourself up enough to pick up the ball again soon, but if it takes time, I understand. Can't wait to read more of your work though!

Dein Pel! Dein Vild!
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 22 . 8/23/2014
Are you still showing other peoples Dovahkiinie?
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 18 . 8/23/2014
That was awesome!
Boys Do Like Girls chapter 24 . 7/30/2014
Another fantastic chpater. I liked J'shana's sass to Jon. :p
Boys Do Like Girls chapter 22 . 7/30/2014
Death was pretty cool and this was another great chpater! Nearly at the latest now! :)
Boys Do Like Girls chapter 21 . 7/30/2014
Another awesome chpater. I do like these dual stories that are going on and its cool that Jon is finally beginning to open up. Also, when Morwyn called him Stormcloak; I always get a thrill when I see that. So yeah, as always I'm biasedly fixed on mostly Jon in my reviews, but these are fantastic chpaters and I especiallly loved all the links that are beginning to build here. :)
Boys Do Like Girls chapter 20 . 7/30/2014
Haha, I've taken longer time-wise! Also, I loved Jon giving Kajsa back her blade, saying 'You dropped this.' Then he kind of ducked away, and left. That was awesome. :) I do like this dynamic that is setting up between Jon and Kajsa.
Boys Do Like Girls chapter 19 . 7/30/2014
That was very cool. Miraak would be awesome to see appear! Alsp, he's still alive by 5 years in my own timeline, so he could have jumped forward via any of the Dragonborns who haven't killed him yet? In any case, this was awesome, and I can't wait to read the next. :)
InfinityArk chapter 24 . 6/25/2014
Oh, hey! A new chapter! Came out a lot earlier than I thought!

Finally the knights weakness has been discovered! To the pits of Oblivion with them!
I've heard of bonding swords before, but I never saw it coming!

And our main group of dragonborn are off! Along with their undead companions...To find...what? I wonder... (Laughs manically)
DevoutOfSheogorath chapter 24 . 6/25/2014
Finally a reliable way of getting rid of these annoying templars... Hope you guys rot in the Soul Cairn!
(recently read an interesting theory about the Soul Cairn being a sub-domain of Molag Bal... that would prove entertaining...)
I'm really looking forward to a meeting of Quill and "Stinahlok".
Boys Do Like Girls chapter 18 . 6/25/2014
Very mysterious start... This is a seriously engaging and complex story; it's awesome! There are so many secrets and unknowns! Hell, I even think Jon has secrets and he's my character! It's really cool!

I think you write all the characters fantastically here and I love how each one gets time to shine. Also, because it's the only one I can really claim to know, you did a perfect job with the way Jon is ready to mess up the quest just because he doesn't like Kajsa. Absolutely Jon; stupid and stubborn to the last. Awesome awesome job.
Boys Do Like Girls chapter 17 . 6/25/2014
So many Dragonborn's! It's pretty awesome! This story is seriously great and Alyssa is so intriguing; I can't wait for everything to fall into place, and make sense. Keep up the good work! :)
skyflower51 chapter 24 . 6/24/2014
'Vahzen' is Draconic for 'truth,' I believe...
I'm kind of proud of J'shana. She doesn't like taking charge of things, but she will when she has to. Looks like that side of her came out here. XD
Another unbelievably good chapter, and well worth waiting for! No need to worry, we all know how annoying writer's block can be.
I'm very intrigued by this Necromancer (still) and though I have my suspicions about who he might be, I expect you'll probably prove them all wrong. And I really, really want to find out what Quill knows about the mysterious Stinahlok. The bonding sword was a great touch, and it's good to find out that the Knights can be killed. And I'm very relieved that Serrah's okay.
A beautiful chapter, as ever, and I'll be looking forward to the next one - but I'm prepared to wait for however long it takes you to write it, so take your time. :)
227 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »