Reviews for Torn
Boys Do Like Girls chapter 24 . 7/30/2014
Another fantastic chpater. I liked J'shana's sass to Jon. :p
Boys Do Like Girls chapter 22 . 7/30/2014
Death was pretty cool and this was another great chpater! Nearly at the latest now! :)
Boys Do Like Girls chapter 21 . 7/30/2014
Another awesome chpater. I do like these dual stories that are going on and its cool that Jon is finally beginning to open up. Also, when Morwyn called him Stormcloak; I always get a thrill when I see that. So yeah, as always I'm biasedly fixed on mostly Jon in my reviews, but these are fantastic chpaters and I especiallly loved all the links that are beginning to build here. :)
Boys Do Like Girls chapter 20 . 7/30/2014
Haha, I've taken longer time-wise! Also, I loved Jon giving Kajsa back her blade, saying 'You dropped this.' Then he kind of ducked away, and left. That was awesome. :) I do like this dynamic that is setting up between Jon and Kajsa.
Boys Do Like Girls chapter 19 . 7/30/2014
That was very cool. Miraak would be awesome to see appear! Alsp, he's still alive by 5 years in my own timeline, so he could have jumped forward via any of the Dragonborns who haven't killed him yet? In any case, this was awesome, and I can't wait to read the next. :)
InfinityArk chapter 24 . 6/25/2014
Oh, hey! A new chapter! Came out a lot earlier than I thought!

Finally the knights weakness has been discovered! To the pits of Oblivion with them!
I've heard of bonding swords before, but I never saw it coming!

And our main group of dragonborn are off! Along with their undead companions...To find...what? I wonder... (Laughs manically)
DevoutOfSheogorath chapter 24 . 6/25/2014
Finally a reliable way of getting rid of these annoying templars... Hope you guys rot in the Soul Cairn!
(recently read an interesting theory about the Soul Cairn being a sub-domain of Molag Bal... that would prove entertaining...)
I'm really looking forward to a meeting of Quill and "Stinahlok".
Boys Do Like Girls chapter 18 . 6/25/2014
Very mysterious start... This is a seriously engaging and complex story; it's awesome! There are so many secrets and unknowns! Hell, I even think Jon has secrets and he's my character! It's really cool!

I think you write all the characters fantastically here and I love how each one gets time to shine. Also, because it's the only one I can really claim to know, you did a perfect job with the way Jon is ready to mess up the quest just because he doesn't like Kajsa. Absolutely Jon; stupid and stubborn to the last. Awesome awesome job.
Boys Do Like Girls chapter 17 . 6/25/2014
So many Dragonborn's! It's pretty awesome! This story is seriously great and Alyssa is so intriguing; I can't wait for everything to fall into place, and make sense. Keep up the good work! :)
skyflower51 chapter 24 . 6/24/2014
'Vahzen' is Draconic for 'truth,' I believe...
I'm kind of proud of J'shana. She doesn't like taking charge of things, but she will when she has to. Looks like that side of her came out here. XD
Another unbelievably good chapter, and well worth waiting for! No need to worry, we all know how annoying writer's block can be.
I'm very intrigued by this Necromancer (still) and though I have my suspicions about who he might be, I expect you'll probably prove them all wrong. And I really, really want to find out what Quill knows about the mysterious Stinahlok. The bonding sword was a great touch, and it's good to find out that the Knights can be killed. And I'm very relieved that Serrah's okay.
A beautiful chapter, as ever, and I'll be looking forward to the next one - but I'm prepared to wait for however long it takes you to write it, so take your time. :)
NooShoak chapter 24 . 6/24/2014
Great to see another chapter! Well done as usual!

It seems that the Underpaths hold more secrets to uncover. It remains to be seen what will be found.
BrunetteAuthorette99 chapter 24 . 6/24/2014
Quick review just to say that the suspense was (and still is) killing me, but this chapter was well worth it - the development with the swords was certainly interesting. ;)
littlejuliet chapter 24 . 6/24/2014
Hahaha - "baby dragons?"
Great chapter - reeeeaaally looking forward to more, I've missed this!

And thank you very much for the kind mentions! ;)
ManhattanTheory chapter 24 . 6/24/2014
Whoa, we didn't expect you are going to post ever again due to the extremely long time length. Anyway, we are glad to hear that you are still alive by the way unless your necromancer actually did raise you from the dead which means you are a zombie or something similar.
Boys Do Like Girls chapter 16 . 6/6/2014
That was awesome! I love the fact that the masks enchance their powers and make them stronger. Also love the fact each mask does one thing and they have a special shout they can all use. It's just freaking awesome!
222 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »