Reviews for Torn
BrunetteAuthorette99 chapter 24 . 6/24/2014
Quick review just to say that the suspense was (and still is) killing me, but this chapter was well worth it - the development with the swords was certainly interesting. ;)
littlejuliet chapter 24 . 6/24/2014
Hahaha - "baby dragons?"
Great chapter - reeeeaaally looking forward to more, I've missed this!

And thank you very much for the kind mentions! ;)
Rigged Bomb chapter 24 . 6/24/2014
Whoa, we didn't expect you are going to post ever again due to the extremely long time length. Anyway, we are glad to hear that you are still alive by the way unless your necromancer actually did raise you from the dead which means you are a zombie or something similar.
Boys Do Like Girls chapter 16 . 6/6/2014
That was awesome! I love the fact that the masks enchance their powers and make them stronger. Also love the fact each mask does one thing and they have a special shout they can all use. It's just freaking awesome!
SeekerM chapter 23 . 4/30/2014
Wow...12th century Syria and Nirn intertwine...just wow! Your story is just amazing. Mind twisting but amazing. Looking forward to more but now I have the urge to go play some AC.
Lay Down Hunter chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
Awk, are all the Dragonborns female? Did I miss one kind of memo? Most likely, I miss all the bloody memos...
Lay Down Hunter chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Throwing down her robes on the first date? Woah, kinky.
littlejuliet chapter 23 . 4/14/2014
awesome stuff - you are keeping us on the edge of our seat!
TheDragonLegion chapter 23 . 4/12/2014
Awesome, awesome chapter. I cannot wait for the next. I NEED TO KNOW THE SECRETS. Buy really, fantastic work. For so many complex and crazy ideas, the story is coming together very nicely.
skyflower51 chapter 23 . 4/10/2014
Stinahlok, hmm... I have certain suspicions about him, but I'm going to keep them to myself, because I bet they're wrong, I usually am. :/
It's really interesting reading about the Dragon Priests. I mean... they're not exactly nice characters, but they're interesting. And I am very eager to find out where exactly Alyssa's got to.
Please update soon! I'll be looking out for that thread to pluck, but right now I can't find it, so it looks like I'm stuck waiting for the next chapter. :)
NooShoak chapter 23 . 4/9/2014
Hmm... A visit from Stinahlok, the Free Sky Hunter. Intriguing...

Another Great Chapter!
Rigged Bomb chapter 23 . 4/9/2014
We wonder how does this Stinahlok guy fit into all of these. He/she/it seems pretty suspicious to us.
Oh yeah, by the way nice chapter. ;)
BrunetteAuthorette99 chapter 23 . 4/9/2014
I'm not good at unraveling things, so I'm still really confused and my head's spinning and all that - but it's a good feeling because there's a lot of suspense in there as well, and I'm excited for what's to come. :) In the meantime, I can only hope that some of my questions will be answered...

This "Stihnalok" thing... I'm not sure what to think about him. I'm very suspicious of him, for one. And what about Alyssa? Will she ever be found?

Anyway, good chapter and I can't wait for the next!
skyflower51 chapter 22 . 4/3/2014
'Niirah' means 'echo,' I believe? I hope I'm right, because I was the one who submitted that word to thu'um . org... XD
Wow, I am now very, very intrigued by Aodhfin's story! And of course, that's exactly the sort of reckless thing J'shana would do for her sworn sister, and of course she'd go and get herself killed. You wrote that brilliantly. I was really on edge reading that bit... and then I burst out laughing and Morwyn's... interesting interuption. Looks like she's in a bit of trouble, though, I hope this turns out okay...
And Death? Agh, why do you have to make so many questions?!
Awesome chapter! And thanks so much for mentioning Dragonheart! :D
NooShoak chapter 22 . 4/2/2014
Another great chapter!

But who could the necromancer be... none of the characters I've thought of exactly fit.
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »