Reviews for Torn
skyflower51 chapter 21 . 3/28/2014
Oh, poor Serrah... I hope he's okay. I wonder how Sarja knows so much? I daresay we'll learn the answers soon.
Why do I have a feeling that the (relative) peace and quiet the seven main questors are getting is only the calm before the storm?
This was a very interesting chapter, with a really ominous tone... Please update soon! You keep making more questions that I want to learn the answers to!
DevoutOfSheogorath chapter 21 . 3/28/2014
...Now you got me utterly confused again. I suspect Sarja is another Laryssan, but aside from that youve got us quite a riddle. I understand there might be other groups of Dragonborns who found shelter... maybe? Sarja seems to have a little more of the "whole picture", but wherefrom?
And now the Divines might gain some leverage, too... all quite confusing! :D
littlejuliet chapter 21 . 3/27/2014
Yay - great chapter - I like the idea of fear itself being a threat for the lot underground but it does sound mighty creepy no less for the priests being there too, and my heart was pounding during the battle scene - poor Serrah!
BrunetteAuthorette99 chapter 21 . 3/26/2014
Yeah, the Underpaths are already giving me a bad feeling. (I've probably mentioned it in my review for the last chapter, but I thought it was worth mentioning again. Underground tunnels... just... no.)

And am I sensing a game of Scar or Story coming up? (Please say yes! Always entertaining, always a little tragic... I just like it in general.)
Hellfire44 chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
Ulfric as part of the thalmor? What? The dossier said that Ulfric was considered an asset not because he was with them but because he could be used to distract the empire right?
NooShoak chapter 21 . 3/26/2014
Hmm... interesting. Another great chapter!
ManhattanTheory chapter 21 . 3/26/2014
Oh a new dragonborn! Though we wonder whose story does she came from.
DevoutOfSheogorath chapter 20 . 3/21/2014
Multiversum stories always get me.
You did a terrific job at hinting at Alyssas adventures in the early chapters - had me going over all those other dragonborns stories in a frenzy to try and find some clues about what happened to her and why she had those suspiciosly Assassins creed-like wrist blades... :D
And then theres Tiberia! Hell, I MISSED reading about that sister in faith of mine! :)
The only character who comes across quite different from his original is Jon Stormcloak. But I guess these days its difficult to contact BoysDoLikeGirls for aid, isnt it?
So Im really looking forward to the next chapter - and the Chronicles you promised! 400k words got my mouth all watery... :D
littlejuliet chapter 20 . 3/19/2014
There was just so much awesome writing in this chapter - you've hit it right on the mark. The description of the entrance the priests opened along with the events happing around them, the hint of something down in the dark with them and the light giving out when it did - pure artistry.

You're making us all very impatient for the next chapter - keep it up!
ManhattanTheory chapter 20 . 3/19/2014
Wow! Good chapter! Just keep up the good work!

By the way, you just created a new shout right? Not bad! Hope there are more new shouts to come!
skyflower51 chapter 20 . 3/19/2014
So, now they must face the long dark of Moria... I mean the Underpaths! I think this is going to be really interesting to read about. J'shana at least should be mostly okay down here, seeing as she can see in the dark (unless this is a magic dark that can't be seen through...) And it's nice to see Kajsa and Jon being a little more civil towards each other. :)
I absolutely loved reading about the opening of the Underpaths. All of this chapter was amazing, but that was my favourite bit.
NooShoak chapter 20 . 3/18/2014
Well, into the depths it is! Who knows what could be waiting down there?

Another great chapter!
BrunetteAuthorette99 chapter 20 . 3/18/2014
You tease. You absolute tease. Well, I suppose I should be happy that I got another chapter. :)

So that would have been how Arela died, eh? Funny: that was honestly a moment in "AHSBV" when I thought she really was going to die.

Ah, the Underpaths... the way they were introduced, I can't help but think of the Deep Roads or the Mines of Moria. (I'm going to half-expect them to meet a Balrog somewhere along the way, just so you know.)

Kajsa and Jon being less hostile to each other is definitely... well, it's something. If it leads to civilized discourse... well, ALMOST civilized discourse, that'll be something as well.

Awesome chapter! I'd missed this fic so much!
pthree chapter 19 . 2/25/2014
it should be a group of dragonborn, not a group of dragonborns.
same with the plural of essence.
overall though, a good read.
littlejuliet chapter 19 . 2/13/2014