Reviews for Away From the Present Moment
FaberryBRA chapter 1 . 5/1
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 1/1
I don't remember reading this fic of yours, it's so sad omg DX It brought tears to my eyes that even after all her career success, future!Rachel was living a miserable life without Quinn. The way you revealed who older!Rachel was in love with was very nice...also painful. The gardenia, and that longing aura Rachel had around Quinn, the embrace...ugh DX I felt like I was stabbed.

Thinking about it, it's heartbreakingly tragic that once she realized that her happiness was with Quinn, Quinntana's already happening (excuse me while I barf, that ship just disgusts the shit outta me ugh, it's like Quinn married herself). I felt so sorry for older!Rachel T_T She was too late.

Gawd, her situation was even sadder, more tragic than unrequited!Quinn's when Finchel was still happening. With Quinn, at least she found a way to move on, Rachel on the other hand... It broke my heart when younger!Rachel told her older self that she wanted her to be happy :'( I love how those two bonded. I wished Rachel got to return to the future to see that she got to alter older! Rachel's future with a happy one. It could have been nice to see Fababies of older!Rachel and then thanking younger!Rachel that she made the right choices etc..

I'm just thankful Rachel remembered and it's hilarious how she's like "Oh no, you're not marrying my woman, you bitch!" to Santana. I imagined her face so determined after that. Yay for a Faberry happy end tho! Beautiful fic, definitely adding to my favs. Thanks!
CAFBOV chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Wow, I love time travel stories and it's great to know that younger Rachel changed her future from a sad to happy ending.
Ascoeur chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
vertejaune chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Great story! I admit to being mildly confused- did Rachel change the future, or did future! Rachel and future!Quinn set the whole thing up and trick past!Rachel because they remembered that was how they got together? Either way, fantastic story, super cute!
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Great one shot!
Annie chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Oh my God I felt like I was the one with the broken heart when I learned that Santana and Quinn were getting married!
SalGersGirl chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! I was spellbound by the entire story, so BEUATIFULLY written and compelling!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Would have loved to see how that Thanksgiving dinner went :)
Thank you for this fic!
Emerald Stag chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Way to totally tug on the heartstrings with this story. Having Rachel see the future ahead of her, the consequences of her on-and-off with Finn costing her the happiness that not even career success can fix. To have her witness herself having to be happy for Quinn being with someone else - Santana of all people - and how that came to be ... devastating.
And then not only to have her remember everything upon her return but to throw in that "You're not marrying her" to Santana right away was just such a fun moment that made everything in the world feel right again. Great time travel story!
Lubov chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Such an emotional story. Beautiful.
bullshit123 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Tem que ter continuação.
Eyghon chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
That was awesome! Yay for Faberry. I really enjoyed this, good job.
CanadianPianoMan chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
This was really sweet. There was some angst in there but there was that happy ending.

The whole thing about Rachel being naive and the whole commentary on what happened between Finn and Rachel in season 4 I found particularly interesting.

A great fill for the prompt all in all. I really enjoyed it. :)
texican chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
That was such a cool idea and you wrote Rachel so very well. Thanks for sharing.