Reviews for A Romantic Gesture in Disguise
anerol152 chapter 8 . 6/28
Great, am I the only one getting the Stockholm syndrome vibe, yes? , ok, but it sure was interesting
Aleandri chapter 8 . 4/3/2014
I loved the story! I really like the whole concept of Hannibal getting brushed off and deciding to abduct Will. I also like your writing style a lot- it is easy to follow but well done at the same time. I really got sucked into Will's drama. I did have a difficult time accepting a few scenes. The first was when Will found the pajamas and went downstairs with the dogs. I just had a rough time believing Will would not find a way to escape with the dogs immediately. The other time was just the sex scene. I enjoyed it, and it was very nicely done, but it just didn't seem to flow with how Will would behave- both this story version and the actual show character. He seemed to become confident, knowledgeable, and sexually aggressive too abruptly, with no hints prior that he would do so. It stretched my imagination a bit. That said- it was still wonderfully written and I would love to read more from you! P.S.- Is there a lock on the guest bathroom door? Seems there wasn't at first, but was once the dogs were brought over.
Great job!
Falcon's Jade chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
"In which Will throws off Hannibal's advances, and Hannibal doesn't know what to do because he's foreign to love and so used to eating his problems" this summary alone had me interested so I had to start reading. Love how much of a creepy stalker Hannibal was, but he is so thoughtful with the food and clothing and THE DOGS I love it
Angel chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I wasn't going to read this fic, it didn't seem like my cup of tea, but this line - "Hannibal doesn't know what to do because he's foreign to love and so used to eating his problems" - cracked me up so damn much I simply had to read and review :)
xEatxThexRudex chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
Finally! They sealed the deal!
Since this is the last chapter of this amazing read, lemme say thank you for writing this fic and for making us or me love Hannigram more.
Cannot wait for your next stories
watergoddesskasey chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
wooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
deelove1 chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
It was cool to see Will take charge;)
deelove1 chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
Hannibal is somewhat funny in this chapter thank you for writing him this way.
gerfan chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
I love it that you put Will's dogs in her, a lot. Really good chapter, I like the details and vivid descriptions. Keep up the great work.
xEatxThexRudex chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
I cannot but feel in awe as to the great lengths Hannibal is doing just for Will & Will alone. Bringing all of his dogs in, anticipating Will's lack of change of clean clothes, preparing something for Will to eat...awwww, that is saying something...well in my opinion, that is. And it is good to see that Will's dogs are already warmed up to Hannibal. I hope that Will would just lower his guard down, stop being overthinking things around him and give Hannibal a chance :)

Anyway, another good read & as always, I enjoyed every minute of reading it & can't wait for the next chapter :D
Jabberwocky Kid chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
This is great! Can't wait for more
mrslecter73 chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
This is really a great story. Keep it coming!
deelove1 chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
Please update soon.
joy-divisions chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
YOU TEASE. YOU MUST POST DAILY. THIS IS GLORIOUS.
watergoddesskasey chapter 5 . 6/22/2013