Reviews for Heart of Winter
Skendo chapter 4 . 9/14
Oh please please please continue this! I absolutely love it :D
SmileyKatie chapter 4 . 8/12
Okay, okay. I can understand if you have writer's block but it has been over a year since you updated! I'm in love with this story! PLEASE! PLEASE! Update soon!
bloomsburry chapter 4 . 8/2
Interesting story so far...I wish this was continued further
Dom186 chapter 4 . 6/20
That was seriously awesome.
You are hereby commanded to go and write and some more!

Seriously, stop reading reviews and go write!
Asterisks chapter 4 . 6/11
This is such a beautifully written story, that I really hope you come back to it and continue. It's definitely one of e best fusion I've read. I'm really curious to see how Harry will affect the conflicts of westeros. Please come back to this soon!
AminaS chapter 4 . 6/5
Great Story!please update soon! I have only one question; Is Harry or will Harry be a Wizard as there was no sign of Accidental Magic?
A Harry and Sansa pairing would be very different. Maybe have him go to kings landing and rescue her either before her wedding or during Neds execution.
Kristymae chapter 4 . 2/22
Fantastic! More please.
seouldjinn chapter 1 . 2/22
This prelude is incredibly well written!
Please ignore the previous guest, they are an idiot. I hope you pair Harry with Sansa and UPDATE soon!
Deiron Lionheart chapter 4 . 2/1
Great story. Keep going. When is the next update due?
MasterOfHobo chapter 4 . 2/1
FaeFolk chapter 4 . 1/16
Really great and a very unique interpretation of the series. I like where this is going and I'm excited to see what other elements from the potterverse get incorporated into the story and what will happen later in the series!
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
Nice really nice. Can't wait for the next chapter.
EmbertoInferno chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
This is truly fantastic and I hope that you will continue it