Reviews for Heart of Winter
sortofbored chapter 4 . 1/4
This is so cool. I wish there was more.
Skendo chapter 4 . 9/14/2015
Oh please please please continue this! I absolutely love it :D
SmileyKatie chapter 4 . 8/12/2015
Okay, okay. I can understand if you have writer's block but it has been over a year since you updated! I'm in love with this story! PLEASE! PLEASE! Update soon!
bloomsburry chapter 4 . 8/2/2015
Interesting story so far...I wish this was continued further
Dom186 chapter 4 . 6/20/2015
That was seriously awesome.
You are hereby commanded to go and write and some more!

Seriously, stop reading reviews and go write!
Asterisks chapter 4 . 6/11/2015
This is such a beautifully written story, that I really hope you come back to it and continue. It's definitely one of e best fusion I've read. I'm really curious to see how Harry will affect the conflicts of westeros. Please come back to this soon!
AminaS chapter 4 . 6/5/2015
Great Story!please update soon! I have only one question; Is Harry or will Harry be a Wizard as there was no sign of Accidental Magic?
Guest chapter 4 . 2/22/2015
A Harry and Sansa pairing would be very different. Maybe have him go to kings landing and rescue her either before her wedding or during Neds execution.
Kristymae chapter 4 . 2/22/2015
Fantastic! More please.
seouldjinn chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
This prelude is incredibly well written!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/21/2015
Please ignore the previous guest, they are an idiot. I hope you pair Harry with Sansa and UPDATE soon!
Deiron Lionheart chapter 4 . 2/1/2015
Great story. Keep going. When is the next update due?
PotatoThief chapter 4 . 2/1/2015
nice
liarscope chapter 4 . 1/16/2015
Really great and a very unique interpretation of the series. I like where this is going and I'm excited to see what other elements from the potterverse get incorporated into the story and what will happen later in the series!
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
Nice really nice. Can't wait for the next chapter.