Reviews for Auditore
Cortex chapter 19 . 10/10/2013
Please write more
VicPin chapter 19 . 10/9/2013
Oh, my! Beautiful chapter! Federico was born! Oh, my! Sorry, my feeling are up today XD... But, dude, this is beautiful and perfect. The Templar initiation is pretty interesting... :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 19 . 10/9/2013
Great job on this.
Victoria-BlackHeart chapter 19 . 10/9/2013
Uh oh! The Templars have made an appearance! I loved this chapter and I loved the song choice! Keep up the good work!
JediKnightMarina55 chapter 19 . 10/9/2013
Is it just me or that scene with Federico rings a bit of Harry Potter bells? Or was it Pink Floyd?
EADF chapter 19 . 10/8/2013
A much awaited chapter. Federico is finally born! I loved how you wrote this chapter and how you showed Maria's anxiety regarding childbirth. I smiled when she called Giovanni idiota, but hey she was in pain :)
I really liked how you showed the initiation Of the Templars. So Uberto makes his grand appearance, well I hope he knows that ha end is coming soon. That traitor!
The end had me in tears as well. Poor Giovanni! And what he says about Federico and how he hopes he caught in between the fight... Excuse me while I grab a box of tissues. Sniff.
Good work with this chapter. Update soon please :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 18 . 9/27/2013
Good chapter. :)
violyss chapter 18 . 9/27/2013
OOOOOOHHHHHH FEEEEDDDDERICCOOOOOOOO! BABY BOY! AWWW! I SMILED LIKE AN IDIOT READING THESE PAST TWO CHAPTERS. Take your time to update. I will wait with the utmost patience and eagerness.
EADF chapter 18 . 9/27/2013
Eeeekssss! I missed the previous chapter! I clicked on this and then at the number and got so mad at this site. Another alert I did not get.
Back to the chapters! Loved them both so much. I love the way you've used Maria as the one who brings together all the factions together. That's a pretty good idea considering she really isn't in a position to kick ass. Yay! She's pregnant! LOL I know too many exclamation marks but I got so excited and I felt every bit of nervousness too as she told Giovanni. Her anxiety was palpable throughout the carnival. I was so happy when she told him and when Giovanni expressed his happiness too. Yay MarGio (that was the name, wasn't it?)

And now to this, I don't care how much drabble it is, I wanna read! (More exclamations) Future plans? Tell me about them. No, let me read about them. I can't wait to find out what's next. Federico is going to be born! So excited for that. I wonder how Giovanni will handle that. Hopefully he'll be there by her side for their first born child.

Please find some time to update this. I'll give you ice cream. Cookie dough ice cream. Think about it... ;)
VicPin chapter 18 . 9/26/2013
Dude, I Loce your story! This chapter id lovely!
ObsessedwReading chapter 17 . 9/19/2013
AWE! YEA! They're going to have a baby (Little Federigo)! :)
Victoria-BlackHeart chapter 17 . 9/19/2013
Aww! Such a sweet way to end the chapter! I look forward to the next!
ObsessedwReading chapter 16 . 9/16/2013
YEA! Maria is pregnant! :D WHOO HOO! :D(does an happy excited dance.)
violyss chapter 16 . 9/15/2013
OOOOOHHHHHH MYYYYY GOOOOOODDDD EZIOOOOOOOO IS OOON THE WAAAYYYYY! I literally screamed when I read those last few lines and my mom got reallllllly mad at me. I actually was not expecting that so soon, but I can NOT wait for her to tell Giovanni. AHHH! The minstrel part was SO funny. You got a good laugh out of me (even if you did not mean to). Update soon! :D
VampireVampyre chapter 16 . 9/15/2013
Ah Maria is pregnant! Oh my, I was not expecting that - which is a very good sign!

Apart from that I loved the scuff with the minstrels, I could always imagine Giovanni being protective over her.

Great job!