Reviews for A Light in the Darkness: Rekindled
lazytomcatranch chapter 5 . 12/18/2016
I had thought that Oreius was a knight of the order of the lion, like Peter. If Oreius really is a knight of the order of the table, then that would mean he would have been knighted by Edmund, not Aslam or Peter.
lazytomcatranch chapter 4 . 12/17/2016
Seems interesting, cair was kind of starting to get that Hogwarts feeling, like everything happens there. This long journey promises to be interesting and adventurous. :-P
lazytomcatranch chapter 3 . 12/17/2016
Oh, can't you just feel that romantic tension building! But not yet to the point of coming into focus. Maybe by the end of this story, or possibly during the next one.
dreaminsapphire chapter 27 . 9/12/2013
I just wanted you to know I've been keeping up with this and some of your one-shots. I will try to remember all I had to say on this story but I never have quite enough time. I think this story changes the general flow of the ALitD series, but this is in its way for the best. For some reason the whole of the blood games read much darker to me than anything we encountered so far, most likely due to its depiction of a sick, pointless, inhumanity whereas our previous villains have always been driven by some form of motive. I think that on the whole the change reflects the growth of the characters as well as your growth as a writer. Ever moving forward I feel that this was the perfect conclusion to that oh so frustrating stage between Kat and Oreius. This story as a whole did feel shorter than most of your other stories in a way, and yet not. I do think that your conclusion fits so well both for the characters and the general theme of the Knockout relationship. As I'm reading this so late I see that 'infrequent' is not quite the word you would use to describe your update schedule of late so I shall press on.
Thank you for this adventure so far.
-dream
dreaminsapphire chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
So obviously I have no idea what's happened since you wrote this but it's just so very dark. Don't get me wrong I'm still very pulled into the twists it's just so hopeless in tone. Very well written.
Miss Mia chapter 27 . 8/16/2013
Thank you Lady A for a great story! And take a nice break- you surely deserve an award for Most Prolific Author!
dreaminsapphire chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
So I'm loving the ideas behind this. As I'm so far behind I'll leave skeleton reviews here and there until I catch up. I like that they use sparring to make up with one another and I always enjoy the little stints into a villain's mind. Loving this so far :).
Guest chapter 27 . 7/31/2013
Noooooooo! And, squeeeeeee! It finally happened... And ended! Well, i hope that when u continue w the long stories that u continue the series. Ik u said more of oreus n kat, but i hope its more than the promised one-shots. Love ur work! Enjoy your holiday!
Markus of the Fell chapter 27 . 7/31/2013
Amazing ending :) I dunno what all to say but it was great! As expected! I hope their secret lasts a bit. As for you taking a hiatus, you deserve it I'd say! But I really look forward to your next works. We'll miss you!
Elbereth Starkindler chapter 27 . 7/31/2013
Awwww...that was so sweet:) They are both finally on the same page. It will be very interesting to see how long they can keep their courtship a secret and who will find out first.

Now that the whole story is over I just wanted to let you that you did a really good job with the whole gladiator games part. It wasn't too cliché like a lot of stories are. I also liked the focus being more on Oreius and Kat more throughout the whole thing. Fantastic job! :D
Jesus' girl 4ever chapter 27 . 7/31/2013
Yay! They're courting! Wise move, though, to keep it from Tuulea.
burntoutlikeabrightlight chapter 27 . 7/31/2013
Well...glad they finally got together. Can't wait for everyone else to find out eventually xD

I'll miss you and your fics while you're gone DX I hope you'll be back soon...soonish since you said the rest of the year.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/31/2013
Fantastic ending! I'm so glad they finally got to talk, and the kiss was fantastic as well. This story over all was terrific, and I can't wait for the next one-shots.
Additionally, I must say one (well, two really) thing: thank you, and good-bye. Your stories have been a true pleasure to read, from Kat's original entrance to Narnia to the adventures before the Hundred-Year-Winter to the pre-Beruna Battle stories, and everything in between. I've been reading these stories since early January (of this year), and I appreciate them because they're realistic...I can imagine them happening. The Pevensies are in character, the people you made up are realistically imaginable, and Kat is a normal person. So many Original Characters always turn out to be picture-perfect (as well as Mary Sues), and that isn't reality. No one is perfect, save for God Himself, so these stories really shine. I will patiently wait for you to return, but until then, good-bye, and may God bless you!
Yours truly,
Lady Hannah
breenager chapter 27 . 7/31/2013
Yay yay yay! THEIR FINALLY TOGETHER!
WillowDryad chapter 27 . 7/30/2013
Oh, that was very sweet. And so like Kat.

Well done.