Reviews for Lunar Phases
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
This is gonna be so fun!
arcanasage chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
A good chapter. Looking forward to the next one.
P.H. Wise chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
Just wanted to say that I have really been enjoying this story. Perhaps not the most helpful of feedback, but it brightens my day every time I see it updated.
deathgeonous chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
Ah, I'm still greatly enjoying this. Thanks for writing it, and bye for now.
firelordeg chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
thank you for sharing another fantastic chapter as well as for all the time and effort put in to this story please continue to update as life allows
Kapola Nuva chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
I am glad you updated. i figured this story was dead in the water. glad you are still putting out chapters
Slie Amos chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
Ok, you really have me hooked on this one. I do hope that it is updated sometime in the future.

I really like how you are giving Ranma a new life but he/she has to make decisions about just what, or how, that life will be.

Patiently waiting for the next section here, and wishing my writing skill was better.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 5 . 9/3/2014
This looks interesting:)
Tibricel Tibby chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
Really good story. I hope you are able to at least give it an ending one day.
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Ah, this fic I think is actuly my favorite of yours. I just really love it and see a lot of future potential in it. So, thanks for writing this, and I do hope that you can update it sometime soonish, goodbye for now.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
Poetheather1 chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
This is a really interesting approach to a crossover. I absolutely like it. I am still not certain what the situation is with Ranma if he is Usako's kid or not, but that adds a really fascinating layer of complexity to this whole mess. I am looking forward to more.
boyrich chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope the next chapter comes out soon.
lordamnesia chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
I really really like this story so far! Keep up the excellent work!
mikebreslau chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
Another fine introduction to an as-yet-unwritten fanfic.
Please continue the original take...
Mike