Reviews for Lunar Phases
firelordeg chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
thank you for sharing another fantastic chapter as well as for all the time and effort put in to this story please continue to update as life allows
Kapola Nuva chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
I am glad you updated. i figured this story was dead in the water. glad you are still putting out chapters
Slie Amos chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
Ok, you really have me hooked on this one. I do hope that it is updated sometime in the future.

I really like how you are giving Ranma a new life but he/she has to make decisions about just what, or how, that life will be.

Patiently waiting for the next section here, and wishing my writing skill was better.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 5 . 9/3/2014
This looks interesting:)
Tibricel Tibby chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
Really good story. I hope you are able to at least give it an ending one day.
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Ah, this fic I think is actuly my favorite of yours. I just really love it and see a lot of future potential in it. So, thanks for writing this, and I do hope that you can update it sometime soonish, goodbye for now.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
Poetheather1 chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
This is a really interesting approach to a crossover. I absolutely like it. I am still not certain what the situation is with Ranma if he is Usako's kid or not, but that adds a really fascinating layer of complexity to this whole mess. I am looking forward to more.
boyrich chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope the next chapter comes out soon.
lordamnesia chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
I really really like this story so far! Keep up the excellent work!
mikebreslau chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
Another fine introduction to an as-yet-unwritten fanfic.
Please continue the original take...
Mike
Lunar Adept chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
I'm loving this fic as it goes on! I really love Ramna's interactions with the Senshi, as well as her guide. That said, there are a few questions. It is noted in this chapter, and a previous one that Ranma was adopted by Usako, Chibi-usa. however, when the idea first came up, it was Usagi who made the offer, perhaps simply a typo. That, and how you say that they look similar to each other, as well as how Usagi mentioned that she had been hoping that Chibi's first child was Ranma, makes me ask. Is Chibi Ranma's legitimate mother, and if so, How did this come about? I'm sure that all will be revealed in the story eventually, but if you could enlighten this soul, it would much be appreciated.

Can't wait for your next update!
Dumbledork chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
Great job like always. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but will this be a Ranma/Rei pairing? I wouldn't mind.
skywiseskychan chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
A few times it seems to jump about a bit without a compass, the bit about why the senshi were less familiar because they were so busy in the future, after being back in the past, and the guide's return without so much as a ripple of surprise or notice. Other than that it was very nice.
Grizzmon chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Well, the process to make Ranma a girl continues...
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »