Reviews for Lunar Phases
Lunar Adept chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
I'm loving this fic as it goes on! I really love Ramna's interactions with the Senshi, as well as her guide. That said, there are a few questions. It is noted in this chapter, and a previous one that Ranma was adopted by Usako, Chibi-usa. however, when the idea first came up, it was Usagi who made the offer, perhaps simply a typo. That, and how you say that they look similar to each other, as well as how Usagi mentioned that she had been hoping that Chibi's first child was Ranma, makes me ask. Is Chibi Ranma's legitimate mother, and if so, How did this come about? I'm sure that all will be revealed in the story eventually, but if you could enlighten this soul, it would much be appreciated.

Can't wait for your next update!
Dumbledork chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
Great job like always. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but will this be a Ranma/Rei pairing? I wouldn't mind.
skywiseskychan chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
A few times it seems to jump about a bit without a compass, the bit about why the senshi were less familiar because they were so busy in the future, after being back in the past, and the guide's return without so much as a ripple of surprise or notice. Other than that it was very nice.
Grizzmon chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Well, the process to make Ranma a girl continues...
Gruffard chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Poor Ranma seems to be struggling and running in circles right now. The guide is interesting? Butwith all the enemies that played with emotions and memories in the Sailor's rouge gallery. It is worrisome that Ranma is letting her play with her memories like that.
firelordeg chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
thank you for sharing this fantastic chapter please continue to update as life allows
irnzenmonk chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
decent chapter ne
deathgeonous chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Thanks for the update. It was interesting. Bye for now.
Mizuno Tenshi2 chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
Interesting story idea, I'm looking forward to how it plays out.
sm7772008 chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
Awesome Story. Please update as soon as you can.
borg rabbit chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
Have haiku, will babble
A spirit renew
Rising to the heavenly view
Kiss the dewy moon
Sweet story, so far. Ranma as goddess of the moon and morning dew. Pandeia was also a daughter of Zeus and Selene in Greek myth.
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
Very good.
Awesome yes
Gruffard chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
Huh. This is not how I expected the story to go. But very interesting idea that Ranma be sent back like Chibi-Usa is neat idea. Plus we are playing out a time that is outside canon for either series is also interesting.
Gruffard chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Gah. Timey whamy hurt my headz. All plot with Pluto hurtz. I will just skiptothe next chapter and hope hints hurt less when explained.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »