Reviews for Lunar Phases
Gruffard chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Gah. Timey whamy hurt my headz. All plot with Pluto hurtz. I will just skiptothe next chapter and hope hints hurt less when explained.
Gruffard chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
That was not what I expected for the time leap. Geeze. Poor Ranma. She said a handful of people as old as her. Be funny if Sham Pu is is Elder Ku Lan's age and looks. Off to read more.
Gruffard chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Interesting start. Curious on how you plan to play this out. The sensei reactions will be fun too.
Ranchan17 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I really liked this one, great job delivering as always crescent :)
Ranmayamabushi chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
Very enjoyable, keep up the good work!
Blackholelord chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
Well its nice. It's extremely different. Still will Ranma or rather Pandeia encounter the chaos elements form Nerima. Ryouga have a strange ability to always run into Ranma.
Dumbledork chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
That was really entertaining. Can't wait for more. What story arc in the SM timeline has Ranma been sent to? Will she be a senshi?
Guest chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) and time for new trainning to start.
irnzenmonk chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
good chapter ne
Laice chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
nice chapter
Wordlurker chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
*facepalm*

I just realized... Ranma, combined with the Senshi. SHENANIGANS WILL HAPPEN. It is inevitable. Might not be anything along the lines of a new Big Bad, but SOMETHING will happen, and it will probably be funny for us readers.

They all attract trouble, and Ranma does so almost as much as all of the girls put together, though thankfully, Ranma's type of trouble is considerably less "End of the World" and more "Oh gawd look at all this violent craziness!".

At least, this is what I think. I'm hardly psychic, so I have no way of predicting what you will write, lol.

Keep up the good work!
Grizzmon chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
Pandeia does sound a bit like Pandora, and that’s fits Ranma, as she kind of is a box full of secrets that would be bad if they gout out...
deathgeonous chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
Thanks for the update! I t was nice. Well, bye for now.
firelordeg chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
thank you for sharing this fantastic chapter please continue to update as life allows
Dragish chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
Enjoyable update, though I wonder why "bore a fair resemblance to Usako" got highlighted.
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »