Reviews for Lunar Phases
Ranmayamabushi chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
Very enjoyable, keep up the good work!
Blackholelord chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
Well its nice. It's extremely different. Still will Ranma or rather Pandeia encounter the chaos elements form Nerima. Ryouga have a strange ability to always run into Ranma.
Dumbledork chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
That was really entertaining. Can't wait for more. What story arc in the SM timeline has Ranma been sent to? Will she be a senshi?
Guest chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) and time for new trainning to start.
irnzenmonk chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
good chapter ne
ken28 chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
nice chapter
Wordlurker chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
*facepalm*

I just realized... Ranma, combined with the Senshi. SHENANIGANS WILL HAPPEN. It is inevitable. Might not be anything along the lines of a new Big Bad, but SOMETHING will happen, and it will probably be funny for us readers.

They all attract trouble, and Ranma does so almost as much as all of the girls put together, though thankfully, Ranma's type of trouble is considerably less "End of the World" and more "Oh gawd look at all this violent craziness!".

At least, this is what I think. I'm hardly psychic, so I have no way of predicting what you will write, lol.

Keep up the good work!
Grizzmon chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
Pandeia does sound a bit like Pandora, and that’s fits Ranma, as she kind of is a box full of secrets that would be bad if they gout out...
deathgeonous chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
Thanks for the update! I t was nice. Well, bye for now.
firelordeg chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
thank you for sharing this fantastic chapter please continue to update as life allows
Dragish chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
Enjoyable update, though I wonder why "bore a fair resemblance to Usako" got highlighted.
AnFan-n-More chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
Nice chapter. Can't wait to see how Ranma fits in with the gang. I would imagine she's going to at least try to pull back on how good she is in the art, but it will be fun if she is caught in that and they get to see her go all out. :)

Thanks for the update. I'm enjoying your story a lot.
shugokage chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
Great chapter and interesting story with a lot of potential good luck!
Bree R chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
Interesting direction. Didn't expect it to work out this way.
Libri Ignis chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
I'm hoping Ranma keeps the curse such as it is. All for exploring her feminine side, but not really a fan of choosing/forcing either way permanently.

Otherwise keep up the good work. Love to see where this goes. Wasn't expecting the time travel, but I really should have considering how much of the Sailor Moon story revolves around it.
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »