Reviews for A Perfect Storm
Fiery Shorti chapter 49 . 9/11
Please, please, please say you're going to continue this? And maybe as a suggested pairing put Tamaki with one of the twins.
GalanthaDreams chapter 49 . 4/7
I love it, honestly, it's a fun re-imagining. Looking forward to more. :)
Arkytior's Song chapter 49 . 2/9
LOVE THIS!
MercyShadow chapter 49 . 9/27/2015
Please tell me you'll be updating this soon? I would love to see where this goes.. That and this happens to be one of the very few KyoHaru fanfics that have actually been written decently (FINALLY! XD) I adore the plot line so far, and the little snipets where you've switched the point of view are very nicely done.
raveninthehorizon chapter 49 . 8/2/2015
Ahh! Absolutely love this! I wonder if they'll end up telling the Host club or will someone else tel on them...hm... hope you update soon!
Chalice13 chapter 49 . 5/14/2015
Thank you for this story. It's really good. I hope you will be able to finish it some day, as I enjoyed it. My favorite pairing is Kyoya and Haruhi, so I love it when someone writes a story putting them together.
IvyHollyfoot132435 chapter 49 . 4/16/2015
I love this fanfic! It's the best one I've read! Please write more!
CherryTree230 chapter 24 . 4/14/2015
I don't want to sound prattish but the Zuka club are definitely NOT feminists. Feminists want equality for both sexes
Telika chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
This story is amazing.
Just sad that I've run out of chapters to read :(
An update soon would be great ;)
Brilliant story I was so addicted that I stayed up till 4am to read it hehe
pinkittwice54 chapter 49 . 3/13/2015
nice! XD poor Kyoya
Sierra Wood chapter 49 . 3/12/2015
Just finished reading this from start to finish. LOVE IT! I moved to click next but then realized that that was it. Update soon!
Lady Yori chapter 49 . 3/11/2015
Poor Kyoya... I dunno how much longer he can keep up while his girlfriend being molest and harass by those idiots if they don't tell them soon. Please update soon
HChen.RavenFeather chapter 49 . 3/11/2015
I hereby conclude that a jealous Shadow King is a hundred times more scary than a normal profit hungry one. Your portrayals of these characters rival mine and I love receiving notifications of a new chapter. Poor Neko-chan should know better than to stay in a beach house with the incestrous duo and the way they tore apart Suoh's wardrobe and turned it into a charity giveaway was hilarious! Why didn't I think of that?
Pentastic chapter 48 . 3/9/2015
This is very good and I'm glad I found it. Hope you continue it soon.
Lady Yori chapter 48 . 3/2/2015
YEAH! Finally Satoshi is here!