Reviews for A Perfect Storm
Infinities Lover chapter 49 . 2/9
LOVE THIS!
MercyShadow chapter 49 . 9/27/2015
Please tell me you'll be updating this soon? I would love to see where this goes.. That and this happens to be one of the very few KyoHaru fanfics that have actually been written decently (FINALLY! XD) I adore the plot line so far, and the little snipets where you've switched the point of view are very nicely done.
raveninthehorizon chapter 49 . 8/2/2015
Ahh! Absolutely love this! I wonder if they'll end up telling the Host club or will someone else tel on them...hm... hope you update soon!
Chalice13 chapter 49 . 5/14/2015
Thank you for this story. It's really good. I hope you will be able to finish it some day, as I enjoyed it. My favorite pairing is Kyoya and Haruhi, so I love it when someone writes a story putting them together.
IvyHollyfoot132435 chapter 49 . 4/16/2015
I love this fanfic! It's the best one I've read! Please write more!
CherryTree230 chapter 24 . 4/14/2015
I don't want to sound prattish but the Zuka club are definitely NOT feminists. Feminists want equality for both sexes
Telika chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
This story is amazing.
Just sad that I've run out of chapters to read :(
An update soon would be great ;)
Brilliant story I was so addicted that I stayed up till 4am to read it hehe
pinkittwice54 chapter 49 . 3/13/2015
nice! XD poor Kyoya
Sierra Wood chapter 49 . 3/12/2015
Just finished reading this from start to finish. LOVE IT! I moved to click next but then realized that that was it. Update soon!
Lady Yori chapter 49 . 3/11/2015
Poor Kyoya... I dunno how much longer he can keep up while his girlfriend being molest and harass by those idiots if they don't tell them soon. Please update soon
HChen.RavenFeather chapter 49 . 3/11/2015
I hereby conclude that a jealous Shadow King is a hundred times more scary than a normal profit hungry one. Your portrayals of these characters rival mine and I love receiving notifications of a new chapter. Poor Neko-chan should know better than to stay in a beach house with the incestrous duo and the way they tore apart Suoh's wardrobe and turned it into a charity giveaway was hilarious! Why didn't I think of that?
Pentastic chapter 48 . 3/9/2015
This is very good and I'm glad I found it. Hope you continue it soon.
Lady Yori chapter 48 . 3/2/2015
YEAH! Finally Satoshi is here!
HChen.RavenFeather chapter 48 . 3/2/2015
Your portrayal of Chika-chan is as hilarious as always, too bad not everyone can be as amiable and easygoing like Satoshi-kun. If he didn't look so much like Takashi I would have assumed he was related to the twins. Will the heads of their families make an appearance? It would be cool if you could include some more insight into the strict lifestyles of the two martial arts families and compare it to the others' upbringing.
may96 chapter 47 . 2/26/2015
Really loving this story!
Great writing, can't wait to see the next chapter.